*Updated..Wednesday -Granny's best....ELAINE IS OUR WINNER!

[/color]Okay... I'm posting early and from the ER...so I don't have the picture to show you... but the challenge will go on!

My Granny & Great-Granny always entered something in the Fair, so to honor them I challenge you to create something with a PIE or a MASON JAR as the main theme\image.

I will fill in all the dates and prize info when I can get to my computer as well as adding my samples to the post... my brain is just to scattered at them moment to try to talk Samantha through the process! Smart phones have too tiny of screens for typing!
Here's my samples...
P1280222.JPG
P1280222.JPG (39.94 KiB) Viewed 218 times
I hope I look this nice when I'm a Granny!
P1280217.JPG
P1280217.JPG (54.16 KiB) Viewed 218 times
Starting Halloween early!

I figured out how to cut and pasted Kathy's prize info and time line on the Smart Phone...don't know why it's not called Fumble Finger Phone because my fingers kept messing up the typing!

You have until midnight on Tuesday August 11th to enter one of your creations in this challenge and be entered into a drawing for a prize. Now... go out there and enjoy the fair for me and Stephen...as we are on our way HOME!

1. Jane
2. Ellie
3. Sheri
4. Barry
5. Marilyn
6. Koren
7. Kathy
8. Linda Jo
9. Elaine
10. Golda

Last edited by Trudeenr on Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:50 am, edited 10 times in total.
Trudeenr

Trudi, so sorry to hear you're at the ER. Hope all turns out well for you.

I love your challenge and can't wait to see your sample. I'm going to see if I can get some of my stuff out of boxes today and actually play. I really need to craft again!
Elaine
eoconnell

Oh Elaine, please do! It would be so good for you to have some craft time and we love seeing your cards.

Fun challenge, Trudi. Mmmm...pie for breakfast sounds great! Too bad I don't have any. I hope everything is OK with you and your family. The ER is not fun.
Ellie

Posting a challenge from the ER? Trudi, you win the purple ribbon for dedication. (Heck, you win a whole pile of purple ribbons for that! Hope you feel better soon!)

I love your challenge and can't wait to play when I get home from work tonight. Ideas are flitting through my head... literally flitting. (If the card I have in mind turns out, you'll see that I am speaking truth!)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

I hope you and your family are okay! I actually found a stamp that will work for this in my supplies, yesterday.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Wow! A challenge from the ER. There are ambulances at the State Fair and medical personnel on site, but this might be going a bit too far!
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

Trudi, hope all turns out well for you and your family.
Your challenge is great and I know your sample will be too.
Hugs
Jane
Jane from Utah

Paintbrushbrown wrote:Wow! A challenge from the ER. There are ambulances at the State Fair and medical personnel on site, but this might be going a bit too far!

Yep had to call the ambulance for the hubby...1st time I've ever had to do that and hopefully the last. He was having severe balance issues and BP sky rocketed...they think his BP meds is the cause He's feeling much better and I did get a catnap on the extremely uncomfortable sofa bed in hix room. Might be home tonight!
Trudeenr

So glad he is doing better. It's frustrating when the medicine is what is causing the problems. Take care of yourself, too.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Glad things are going better for you and hubby. Hope you get home soon.

Here is my entry for the fair!
Attachments
DSCN0515.JPG
DSCN0515.JPG (106.53 KiB) Viewed 228 times
Jane
Jane from Utah

Next

Return to State Fair Crop--August 5-8, 2015