Wednesday- YOU HAVE "PURSE"NALITY

Having internet connection issues or something lately... It is getting very frustrating.

I did finally get my card pic to my computer so I could reduce it though! The image and sentiment were in my last package from my Summer Secret Pal--Thanks again!!--and I saw the little purse and it was perfect...And the little girl playing dress up reminded me of Bug. So my coloring job was inspired by some of Bug's color choices! (BRIGHT yellow socks especially. And Bug loves those Mardi Gras type beads--they are everywhere!)

Thanks for the challenge!
Attachments
BirthdayGirl.JPG
BirthdayGirl.JPG (121.89 KiB) Viewed 114 times
Whispers

Sheri, that is so cute! Great job on the coloring.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Just returned from a day long conference in Minneapolis to find two adorable creations!
Trudi, I agree with the others who commented, your pillow box purse is gorgeous. I love the combo of the patterned paper, brown accents and turquoise bling. Thanks for entering my challenge.

Sheri, your little dress up card is so sweet! And I love that it was bug inspired. Glad you were able to work through the computer issues to join in the fun!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Sheri, what a darling card! I just love the stamps from Lily of the Valley; they are so precious. Great job coloring that little cutie!
Ellie

Hello there I hope you are all enjoying the crop! I found this free digi stamp by a google search, printed her out, colored her with my Copic Markers and I think she looks like she had a great time at the fair. By the look on her face she must have eaten, some corn dogs, cotton candy an Elephant ear, some scones with fresh raspberry jam and a diet coke. The same stuff I eat when I go to the fair! :)

Barry
Prince of Paper

I love these old styles. I added some "clear" Stickles to a few areas and when they caught the light, they looked green. Yikes! I added a green bow to bring it all together and when it dried, it didn't look quite as green. It still looks nothing like it does in the bottle!

I think this would make a great invitation to a ladies' tea or some such thing.
Attachments
Purse anality Kathy.jpg
Purse anality Kathy.jpg (51.92 KiB) Viewed 105 times
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

Oh! I meant to tell you that the checks around the card is paper the card is sitting on, not part of the card. I wish I could find all my supplies. That good background paper is here somewhere. Still not finished moving things!
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Paintbrushbrown

Love your purse cards Sheri, Barry, and Marilyn!!!
Jane
Jane from Utah

That's such a cute image, Barry, and you did a great job of coloring it.

Marilyn, I love those vintage papers, too. I really don't like how casually everyone dresses now. Here in Kansas City, I even see people in jeans at our Symphony concerts. A few years ago everyone dressed up to go but not anymore. The bottom line is I love the well dressed ladies on your card.
Ellie

Ellie, if I had a figure like that, I might be more interested in wearing nice clothes. But then I would have to split my discretionary dollars between clothes and crafts. What a quandary!
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Paintbrushbrown

PreviousNext

Return to State Fair Crop--August 5-8, 2015