Thursday - Cotton Candy - Winner is KATHY

Sheri, another adorable duckie card!!!

Kathy, gorgeous man card! So much wonderful detail went into this.

Trudi, I LOVE this cute troll!!! Brilliant idea with the threads.
Jane
Jane from Utah

Koren, that is hilarious!!!! I love him and someone will sure get a kick out of your card. Thank you for sharing.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

You have until midnight PST to enter your creation!

I'll have random.org pick our prize recipient tomorrow. I'll do my best to get the prize out in tomorrow's mail, and if I miss it (work may get in the way), it will definitely be out in Thursday's.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Koren... where did you ever find that stamp? I want one! My five sibs and I all had these Troll doll-critters as kids. Mine was purple just like your card, and I loved stroking it's hair. And speaking of your card. LOVE the thread hair. You rocked this challenge!!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Kathy, I got your prize into the envie, addressed, and sent to work with my husband to mail. We were running a few (10) minutes late this morning leaving, but hey, your prize is going out. :D My husband was only a couple minutes late and I actually made it on time. :lol:
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

MrsAsperin-Kathy wrote:Koren... where did you ever find that stamp? I want one! My five sibs and I all had these Troll doll-critters as kids. Mine was purple just like your card, and I loved stroking it's hair. And speaking of your card. LOVE the thread hair. You rocked this challenge!!

Kathy, I don't remember where I got the stamp. It says "2004 Dani Moore" on it.
Koren
I do whatever the voices tell me to do.
purpleladybug

Golda, I received happy mail today. Thanks so much. The butterfly stencil/letterpress is going to be so fun to play with. Thanks!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Previous

Return to State Fair Crop--August 5-8, 2015