Saturday-Now Playing on the Main Stage....**Winner-Golda**

Koren, great challenge and a beautiful sample card.

Marilyn, love that you were able to get such a delicate look with this technique. Very pretty.

Barry, your card has a WOW impact, both in technique and in sentiment. (BTW- is that a table of elements in the background? If yes, how fun! If no... well I like the look of whatever it is!!)

Trudi, I like your pretty pastel balloons. They make my heart happy!

I have never tried this technique before... and need to practice a bit as my rocking needs some perfection as the edges of color are pretty sharp) but I love how simple it was to make these colorful leaves. (Also, glad that I had my box of cords, etc. still out from Golda's challenge because the few bits of red raffia really helped to "tie the card together!")

Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Very pretty, Marilyn!

Barry, Zap! Bam! and WOW!!! what a fun card! My Grandkids would love it and so do I!

Trudi, this technique really gave the balloons added dimension. They look great.

Kathy, lovely job on those leaves. It's a beautiful Autumn card.
Ellie

Pretty leaves Kathy. Love the colors.
Koren
I do whatever the voices tell me to do.
purpleladybug

purpleladybug wrote:Wow Barry, what a great card. And where did you get the periodic table paper? I love it.

Trudi, your balloons are so cute. I have to agree with using a larger image. I had trouble getting my flowers to look right because that was a smaller stamp and getting it to roll without going too far into the image was hard.

Everyone's cards are so amazing! Truly. I just love them all. The periodic table paper is from SU and it is the Hero collection. I bought a bunch of it years ago and have used it so many things and I just love it.
Barry
Prince of Paper

Barry, your card definitely packs a punch! Love it.
Trudi, those balloons are wonderful! They are so shiny, too.
Kathy, what a great card! Love how you used the raffia to "tie" it together. :lol: You are so funny!

I know it is difficult to tell on the darker flowers, but they truly are 2 different colors. You can definitely see it in the sunlight. All the flowers and the butterfly I used the technique on. Then, I spritzed everything with Perfect Pearl mist to give it some sparkle. I figured there had to be some sparkle for a concert.
Rock N Roll (400x320).jpg
Rock N Roll (400x320).jpg (123.12 KiB) Viewed 189 times
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda, I like the depth you created in your card with this technique. And also the fact that you added some sparkle for the big event!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Golda, that is really pretty! I love how different the flowers are from each other. The contrast between the light and dark ones makes for a very interesting look. The big butterfly is like icing on the cake. Nicely done!
Ellie

These are all wonderful examples of the technique! Great job everyone!
Elaine
eoconnell

Golda, I love the color of the dark flowers. The others are pretty too and I always like butterflies on anything.
Koren
I do whatever the voices tell me to do.
purpleladybug

I don't have many birthdays this month or next so I have gone into Autumn mode. Here is my rock and roll card.
Attachments
IMG_1957.jpg
Rock and Roll Challenge
IMG_1957.jpg (147.51 KiB) Viewed 172 times
Ellie

PreviousNext

Return to State Fair Crop--August 5-8, 2015