Wednesday- "PURSE"NALITY winner is Ellie!

I just selected the winner by an innovative, names-drawn-from-a-coffee-mug, method. And the winner is Ellie!
Your prize will be heading out to you by weeks end! Thanks for playing along! (And you might even have won coveted fluffy elliephant that everyone tries to win, if I can get it in an envelope!!)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Oh my, an elliephant?! I can barely contain myself!! Thanks for pulling my name out of that mug, Kathy. Pursenally, I think this was a great challenge!
Ellie

Ellie wrote:Oh my, an elliephant?! I can barely contain myself!! Thanks for pulling my name out of that mug, Kathy. Pursenally, I think this was a great challenge!

Ellie, we are sure punny, aren't we? (I just couldn't resist the ellliephant. I first typed it out as a giraffe, but after I picked your name as the winner, inspiration struck my little grey cells and the elliphant was borne! Like her namesake, she is surely talented, beautiful and much loved!)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Awwww, how sweet!
Ellie

Ellie, can you PM me your snail mail add, please? Your package is waiting that important addition and then will be sent on to you!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Ellie, your prize packet went postal today. So... you should have it early next week. Enjoy!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Return to State Fair Crop--August 5-8, 2015