Friday Challenge: Ah, but it's cold outside, WINNER: KATHY!

What a fun quilt square Ellie. I love the weave.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I love quilts...I even have one that my Great-Grandma & Grandmother quilted together! I've even made several myself...I prefer the serger quilt-as-you-go pattern!

P1290389.JPG
P1290389.JPG (37.31 KiB) Viewed 332 times
Trudeenr

Ellie, what a great idea! It's a simple yet beautiful card!

Trudi, your mitten is seriously cute!
Elaine
eoconnell

Ellie, I like the pattern that you used...pretty card
Trudi, great looking card with the mitten...very nice
terrie

Trudi, that is a great quilt card. I'm impressed with all your quilting ability and heritage.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Ellie...great quilt design and a great card. Your card made me think that if anyone has Christmas washi tape that they could probably do a quilt design like yours with it. I haven't jumped onto the washi tape wagon yet because I could never figure out what I would use it for. You card though made me think that I should go buy some and try a quilt design.

Trudi....that is so stinkin' cute! I love your quilt card!

Thanks for taking my challenge!
SusieQ

The winner of my challenge is Kathy! Congrats!

Thanks to everyone who participated, our challenge hosts and to our crop organizer Trudi!
SusieQ

Trudi, I just noticed that you had posted a quilted card. What a cute mitten... and love the background paper that you chose. Really makes it pop!

Susan, I received the prize packet yesterday. Such fun little embellies... and I love the paper. I haven't gotten into the nautical craze, but the anchor paper inspires me to make at least one nautical themed card before the craze is gone!
Thanks for the loot!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

MrsAsperin-Kathy wrote:Trudi, I just noticed that you had posted a quilted card. What a cute mitten... and love the background paper that you chose. Really makes it pop!

Susan, I received the prize packet yesterday. Such fun little embellies... and I love the paper. I haven't gotten into the nautical craze, but the anchor paper inspires me to make at least one nautical themed card before the craze is gone!
Thanks for the loot!

Your welcome...and I hope the nautical theme never goes away. I love it! :)
SusieQ

Previous

Return to Baby, It's Cold Outside Crop--November 11-14, 2015