COFFEE BREAK POP QUIZ

]It's midterm week for Samantha, so I thought I would ask if you complete last week's challenges?????

Yep, I did too! So what to do while we are waiting for BINGO words and counting the hours until Wednesday's Challenges? How about stamping out some images to color? Also, read a new magazine for inspiration! Spend time surfing for inspiration!

Show us what you are working on...
P1290316.JPG
P1290316.JPG (42.09 KiB) Viewed 375 times

PS...Samantha saw that I bought the magazines a couple weeks ago and HID them from me and told me I couldn't have them until Crop week...so cocoa is on the table, fire is crackling, and I'm opening the wrapper to my new magazines!
Attachments
P1290318.JPG
P1290318.JPG (68.65 KiB) Viewed 375 times
Trudeenr

Looks like fun. I just read my copy of the Cardmaking & Papercraft magazine last night. You'll have to let me know what you think of the other one and whether each issue comes with a tool. That's what I love best about Cardmaking & Papercraft. Alas, I am at work today and just checking words every so often. Don't drink coffee, either. :lol:
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I am working several half days this week, using up some vacation hours. (Know that I won't get much time off after a new staff member starts next week and will require lots of assistance for the next few months.) So am really looking forward to the crop this week!
Am spending the day organizing my craft room so that I can find things when the cropping starts. Can't wait!
Kathy
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

I'm trying to finish up a bunch of stuff I have started. A lot of times at crops I'll color some images, so today I spent part of the day making them into cards (work was light today and it was raining so kept myself busy). I keep finding more images though so I could be at it again tomorrow. I'm pretty sure I have enough Christmas cards for 2 or 3 years now.
Elaine
eoconnell

Elaine - you can always donate your extra cards to me...I typically send out 60+ every year! I really need to get in the habit of making some each month...but it's so hard when it's Spring & Summer and you are enjoying the warmth of the sun and be in a Christmassy Mood!
Trudeenr

Trudi, I know you've been playing along with my Christmas card challenges, so you should have a good chunk of them done.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda - I wish I was even close...but I probably only have about 15 cards made! This crop is going to be my crunch time, because on the 22nd the Puppy arrives and my crafting area isn't puppy-proof!
Trudeenr

I'm on my third crochet scarf for Christmas and I also made Christmas cards to go with the scarf....
and doing lots of reading if I can't sleep...
Attachments
11 10 2015 Red Scarf and Card IMG_20151110_094240760_HDR.jpg
11 10 2015 Red Scarf and Card IMG_20151110_094240760_HDR.jpg (190.37 KiB) Viewed 352 times
terrie

We are on our vacation in Branson, Mo. It's not really a big deal because we come here several times a year. We have rented a condo in a private community away from the main drag so it is blissfully quiet and peaceful. Right now an eagle is just soaring and circling over the river. I would say he is having trout for breakfast. Today is shopping day...WooHoo! My favorite stop is Dick's 5 and 10. Yep, it's a good old fashioned dime store. It is so much fun! They have everything from granny panties to Dr. Who items. I will be lurking during the crop to see your wonderful creations. Have a great time!
Ellie

Ellie, the scrapbooking store has its holiday open house Fri. and Sat.!!! I will be there on Friday.
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

Next

Return to Baby, It's Cold Outside Crop--November 11-14, 2015