COFFEE BREAK POP QUIZ

terrie wrote:I'm on my third crochet scarf for Christmas and I also made Christmas cards to go with the scarf....
and doing lots of reading if I can't sleep...

Terrie, both your card and scarf are beautiful.
Koren
I do whatever the voices tell me to do.
purpleladybug

Terrie, beautiful work on both the card and the scarf! It's a nice festive scarf (and do I detect a stand of glitter in there?).

Ellie, for a minute, I thought you were saying you were going to lurk in the granny panties section of the store.
Elaine
eoconnell

Sounds like the two of you should have fun shopping together.

Terrie, that is a beautiful scarf and the card matches it wonderfully. What an amazing gift for someone special.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Ellie, if you are lurking in granny panties... post photos!
Terrie, beautiful scarf and card combo. Anyone will be be blessed to receive them!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Ellie, do you mean THESE panties?!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Kathy - that is an amazing picture you've posted. Although my waitress was a little startled when I started choking on my hot cocoa!
Trudeenr

Trudi... sorry about the hot chocolate! My sister posted this endearing photo to my FB wall when I turned 50. Yeah... she is nice like that!!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Kathy, you had me scrolling back on the Bingo thread trying to figure out what I missed. It was certainly a relief to see it here and know what it went with. You had me laughing. :lol:
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Oh, I think those are only medium sized granny panties. I saw bigger ones than that today. I bought a stunning array of crap at the dime store today-mosty stocking stuffers.

Marilyn, I had a great time at the scrapbook store today. I bought a few things and said "Get thee behind me, Satan!" several times when I was sorely tempted. On Friday we will either be at Silver Dollar City or at the Crystal Bridges Art Museum. We book out of here Saturday morning.
Ellie

I have a message from Sheri and I am not sure where to put it...so here is where I am going to write it!

Sheri said to tell you that she is planning on getting on during the crop at least sometimes baby and Internet connection permitting! Currently the connection is down. Micah is doing well and so is she. She just doesn't have much time for crafting!
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

PreviousNext

Return to Baby, It's Cold Outside Crop--November 11-14, 2015