COFFEE BREAK POP QUIZ

Marilyn - I'm glad to here Micah and Sheri are doing well...and that she's going to come chat with us with the kids allow!
Trudeenr

It's great that they are doing well. I would imagine she won't have time for crafting for a while. She has her hands full with much more important things.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Marilyn, I agree with Golda. Sheri is taking care of important business... actually the most important business in the world. We miss her... but wouldn't want it any other way!
Last edited by MrsAsperin-Kathy on Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Bug is currently down for her "quiet time"...I had hoped that she'd fall asleep and get over being Little Miss Cranky.
"Little Blue" as some have taken to calling him is asleep. Though I imagine he'll be waking up before too long wanting to eat. So I'm not sure if I'll get anything done or not, but I'll see what I can do!

GlitterBug is here helping out this week--I'll see if I can "bully" her into getting some challenges done too!
Whispers

Well, here I am lurking from Branson. It looks like a great crop! There is a good variety of challenges; wish I had my craft room here. I'm hoping to be able to do a couple of them before the deadline. We should be at home by 3:00 Saturday afternoon. That should give me time to do something while I do our laundry. Yeah, in my world "laundry" is code for crafting because the washer and dryer are in my craft room. Honey, I'm going to be just swamped with all of this laundry! :lol: :lol: ;)
Ellie

That is hilarious Ellie! Good luck with all of your "laundry". Though, it's perfect, as you can get more than one thing done at once. :D
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

That's hilarious El! If he's wise, he'll stay out of the laundry room.
Elaine
eoconnell

Ellie, I craft, too, when I need to "clean up my act!" That would be a good place to do it!!!
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

Hi all!
Thought you'd like to see my little "helper" this morning... This is how he's occupying his time while I'm working on my card. :lol:

LittleHelperChristmasCrop2015.JPG
LittleHelperChristmasCrop2015.JPG (164.96 KiB) Viewed 95 times

Not sure why "Little Blue" (as he's been dubbed) decided to have his hands there, but... It was too funny not to take a picture of! He now has the crossed at his wrist and hands positioned on his belly nearly clasped.
Bug is at preschool...Meanwhile I'm still in my pj's!
Whispers

Adorable
terrie

PreviousNext

Return to Baby, It's Cold Outside Crop--November 11-14, 2015