COFFEE BREAK POP QUIZ

How sweet! Enjoy this time while he's so small. It goes so quickly. How are you feeling?
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I'm feeling okay. Still sore of course--surgery will do that to you. Some motions are easier to do than others. Up and down is still painful and I still walk more slowly than usual. And laughing...yeah, that hurts.
But the doctor said it looked like I was moving well--which seemed to be good--and that my incision line is healing well. And I'm still not up for driving (obviously), but I'm not taking much in the way of pain meds at this point.

Thanks for asking, Golda!

He is a sweet heart though! He gave me the sweetest little smile earlier. :) :) :) Love it!!!
Whispers

Precious photo... I can only imagine how LB's smile melts your heart!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

What a darling photo, Sheri! I love babies!! Thanks for sharing. Maybe next time he will let us see that cute smile.
Ellie

Cute picture Sheri! They change and grow so fast. Good to hear that you are on the mend and doing well.
SusieQ

Sheri - he's adorable! Maybe he's hiding his eyes from the bright lights in your craft area or hiding from the overload of inspiration?
Trudeenr

Sherri, that is a cute photo! We need to play "caption that photo".
Elaine
eoconnell

Well, apparently, I need to go close the windows and the door, as the sun is going down and it is supposed to get chillier tonight. Tomorrow is supposed to be in the low 60s, according to my husband, so I may not get to open everything up. I'll probably still try, especially as I am going to be cooking tomorrow after church. I said I'd make caramel corn for the parking lot sale the youth are having next Saturday. With the oven on for hours, it may be warm enough that my husband won't mind the open windows and door. I know, for most of you, that is barely "cool".
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Whew! I managed to catch up and do all of the challenges! I mean, boy did I have a lot of laundry to do after our trip. Larry came down here a little while ago laughing at the mess and asked me how the laundry was coming along. I'm sorry I wasn't able to comment on every project. They are all wonderful and will serve as great inspiration to all of us.

Thank you to Trudi and all of the hostesses. The challenges were all thought provoking and fun.
Ellie

I'm sorry I've been MIA from Sat until now...I've been super busy with family stuff!

Golda & Koren...Stephen's BFF from Yuma Arizona came up for the weekend...unfortunately we couldn't take him hiking or to the beach because the weather was super nasty! I was really hoping he would bring the warm weather up.
Trudeenr

PreviousNext

Return to Baby, It's Cold Outside Crop--November 11-14, 2015