Friday Challenge...I Really Can't Stay

Golda, your snowflake card is very regal! And quite pretty, too!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Kathy, great thinking on the background. It looks perfect! (And I better lay off on the ice cream too or I'll have no neck.)

Golda, I love the purples for your snowflake card. Awesome job!
Elaine
eoconnell

This is my grandaughter's honorary card. Seriously, I'm exhausted. No clue why the photo is so large - I've gone down to 300x160. Oh well, you get the idea.
Elaine
eoconnell

Elaine, your granddaughter will love your card's delicate beauty.
(And the size is just fine... if not a little small. There must be gremlins trying to mess with our crop as I've been having trouble with size on several of my entries. I decided to just leave the last one alone and the next morning it was correct size. So... gremlins!)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

MrsAsperin-Kathy wrote:Elaine, your granddaughter will love your card's delicate beauty.
(And the size is just fine... if not a little small. There must be gremlins trying to mess with our crop as I've been having trouble with size on several of my entries. I decided to just leave the last one alone and the next morning it was correct size. So... gremlins!)

Oh no Kathy, please don't think I made this one! (I know I only have one good eye, but that's A LOT of glue sneaking out the snowflake-even I could see that!) Eva made it all by herself with the exception of my cutting the snowflake. I'm telling you, everything takes 4 times as long doing it with a child. Snot used the paper on the snowflake I was planning to use for this challenge. I'll have to look for a Plan B.
Elaine
eoconnell

Awww, Elaine, she did a great job! I have problems with glue through those delicate pieces. Tell her we love her work and she can join us any time. Now, go find a plan B!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda, great looking card...I like the two tone of purple snowflakes...
Elaine, I think your grand-daughter did an awesome job on her card...I love the snowflakes
Well done on both cards...
terrie

Snowflakes must the trend for this challenge...
I stamped my snowflakes with a dark shade of blue on a light blue c/s
Attachments
11 14 2015 Background Crop IMG_20151114_153001097_HDR.jpg
11 14 2015 Background Crop IMG_20151114_153001097_HDR.jpg (185.21 KiB) Viewed 285 times
terrie

I am loving these cards! Everyone is about ready for Christmas by the looks of things!
Marilyn Brown
Artist
Facebook: Paintbrushbrown
Paintbrushbrown

eoconnell wrote:
MrsAsperin-Kathy wrote:Elaine, your granddaughter will love your card's delicate beauty.

Oh no Kathy, please don't think I made this one! (I know I only have one good eye, but that's A LOT of glue sneaking out the snowflake-even I could see that!) Eva made it all by herself with the exception of my cutting the snowflake. I'm telling you, everything takes 4 times as long doing it with a child. Snot used the paper on the snowflake I was planning to use for this challenge. I'll have to look for a Plan B.

Oh how funny! I thought it was a little CAS... but couldn't see the oozing glue in the photo. Tell Eva that her card is delightful!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

PreviousNext

Return to Baby, It's Cold Outside Crop--November 11-14, 2015