Friday Challenge: Ah, but it's cold outside, WINNER: KATHY!

Marilyn, I love the pairing of your "dear Santa" sentiment to the paper with postal items. Pure perfection!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Marilyn, I love the papers you used to make your square. It is lovely. I can't imagine getting every cut so perfect the points would match exactly. The snowflake in the center is just perfect for so many reasons.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

These are darling cards!!!!
Linda Jo

I love everyone's quilts. I spent a long time on this card playing with all the parts and trying to figure out what paper I should use and I don't really like how it turned out. It was much cuter in my head. I saw an angel quilt online and tried to adapt it to card size. Nothing that I tried worked for a halo.
Attachments
scan0005.jpg
scan0005.jpg (117.94 KiB) Viewed 1784 times
Koren
I do whatever the voices tell me to do.
purpleladybug

Koren, I like the sweet little face on your card. To me she looks like a caroler... which is perfect for a holiday card!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Elaine...love your Christmas tree quilt card! Even better that you involved your little helper to do the photography. You both did a great job.

Marilyn....I hear ya about the points! Luckily I had a grandmother who taught me all her tricks for quilting. Your card is perfect!

Koren... I think your card is spectacular! I absolutely love the paper you used.

Thank you ladies for doing my challenge!
SusieQ

Marilyn, the papers you used bring back memories of quilts past. Beautiful job.

Koren, your card turned out terrific! Is the background all one piece or is it pieced together? It's perfect for the challenge no matter what it is!
Elaine
eoconnell

Marilyn, your paper goes perfectly together...
Koren, great looking card...I like the center part and the texture feel of your card...well done
terrie

eoconnell wrote:Marilyn, the papers you used bring back memories of quilts past. Beautiful job.

Koren, your card turned out terrific! Is the background all one piece or is it pieced together? It's perfect for the challenge no matter what it is!

The background is one piece. I had enough trouble with the triangles for the angel. There is no way I could have done all those little pieces.
Koren
I do whatever the voices tell me to do.
purpleladybug

Koren, that is great! Is it actually paper, or is it burlap or material? It is lovely.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

PreviousNext

Return to Baby, It's Cold Outside Crop--November 11-14, 2015