Saturday challenge BABY ITS COLD OUTSIDE WINNER BARRY

Golda, that is adorable!!!! He is so stinkin cute!!!!Thanks for playing!!!
Linda Jo

Golda, I think that this is one of your cutest cards EVER! I couldn't figure out where the buttons were... until you noted they were the earmuffs. So fun! And you are correct about shaker cards being labor intensive and also leaking glitter. I don't make them very often for that reason. Can never get them to seal correctly.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Since I had my apron template out, I made another one that included all the recipe ingredients- 3 colors (red, several shades of green and black outlines), bow on apron, two heart buttons on hello slip, and the paper includes and snowflakes (although it is hard to see them in this photo. They ARE there!)

I also have a funny story to share. I was watching TV with my hubby when working on this. Dropped my scissors down the arm of my recliner. So I had to move everything off of my lap and tip my recliner over to find the wayward scissors. I found them... plus several dozen buttons! Must have dropped them when organizing my button box a few weeks ago. Still didn't help me because the colors and sizes were wrong. But... I did find the heart shaped button stickers in.... I can hardly believe it...my sticker box!!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

There's some serious awe inspiring talent going on on this thread! Aprons, shaker cards, buttons, bows and more buttons....oh and the snow....great cards everyone!
SusieQ

Golda, your penguin is cute, cute, cute!

Kathy, so glad you're legal now. We don't have to throw you out of the group. :lol: Love your button story. I'm scared to reach down into mine.
Elaine
eoconnell

Golda, your penguin card is so cute.....
to this date I think I made one shaker card....
Thanks for sharing yours.
terrie

Kathy, Your second card is so cute and legal.HAHA
I had to laugh at your scissor story. How many times have we dropped or lost something to finish a project.
I seem to always drop an ink pad on a finished project. That REALLY sends me into a fit.
Linda Jo

Good grief, I can relate, except we sit on a love seat, that both sides recline on, so, have to flip the whole thing over. I tend to shake it before flipping all the way over. Oh, the things you can find. Though, I do tend to flip mine every few months and try to vacuum out the bottom, too.

Linda Jo, I can totally relate. Except, my ink pad fell on my jeans. I'm thinking it's no problem, as it is water soluble ink. Nope, they have a permanent stain. It's generally inky fingerprints I get on my cards, which are interesting to figure out how to cover them up.

Kathy, I do like your new card, too. :D
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Here is my recipe card for the challenge:
Three colors: blue, green and red
Red bow
Lots of snow: snowflake paper, snow flake sticker that I stuck on white card stock and then cut out because it popped more against the blue snowflake paper, I even used puffy snow on the stamped image of the snowman and then hand colored in the eyes, mouth and buttons on his body and a blue button in the middle of the snowflake.

Barry
Prince of Paper

Barry, fun color scheme. Actually fun card all around!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

PreviousNext

Return to Baby, It's Cold Outside Crop--November 11-14, 2015