Note to All Hosts

OK, I'm a big fat loser because i don't know how to send a PM to more than 3 people at a time. :lol:

There is just one week until the crop and off we go to Oz! Please recheck the schedule to confirm your day to host. If you have to post the night before please do it as late as possible. Remember to include a blurb about the deadline of midnight on 2/23 and how you will draw a random winner on 2/24. I will create a thread called Winners List so people only have to look in one place to see if they won. I would prefer not to have one person win more than one challenge so as to spread the joy to as many players as possible.

Terrie, please post your game on the 17th. Golda, post yours whenever it works best for what you have planned.

Thank you all for volunteering to host. I stand available to jump in if anyone has an emergency and can't host. Just shoot me a PM as soon as you can. Holla at your girl if you have any questions or concerns. I'm looking forward to seeing you all on the Yellow Brick Road!
Ellie

Return to We're Off to See the Wizard--February 17-23, 2016