Crop Challenge Winners

Best wishes to your niece and the almost here baby......
terrie

Ruby Red Slippers Challenge - Ellie! Congratulations! I'm on yet another dog job and will get something out Friday when I get back home.
Elaine
eoconnell

Elaine, I won Golda's challenge so I would be happy if you would award your prize to someone who hasn't already won. If everyone has already won a prize, then I most gratefully accept. Thanks, Girlfriend!
Ellie

Trudi, your Katrina is always doing nice things for me! I think of her every time I use my coffee mug with the wonderful elastic cord accessory! Thanks! (And will be praying for you niece and her new little guy.)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Trudeenr wrote:For the No Place Like Home Challenge, Katrina drew names and KATHY is our winner! I will get your prize out to you in the next couple of days!

Side note...my niece is currently in labor, baby Jedidiah will be here soon! Yep, her shower was only on Sunday and has a couple weeks to go but doctor decided baby needed to be born NOW! So, I'm not moving away from the phone today!

Baby Jedidiah James was finally born this evening at 6:53...6 pounds even! Unfortunately, my hubby gave me his cold so I can't visit! :cry:
Trudeenr

Ellie wrote:Elaine, I won Golda's challenge so I would be happy if you would award your prize to someone who hasn't already won. If everyone has already won a prize, then I most gratefully accept. Thanks, Girlfriend!

Yes Ellie, everyone else that played my challenge did win, so lucky you! Thank you for your sweet offer though.
Elaine
eoconnell

Congrats on the the new grand-nephew, Trudi! Sorry you can't go see him right away. What a wonderful name for the new little one, too.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

[/quote]Baby Jedidiah James was finally born this evening at 6:53...6 pounds even! Unfortunately, my hubby gave me his cold so I can't visit! :cry:[/quote]

How exciting, sorry you can't see him. It will be all the more special when you do.
“The time spent on family is not a sacrifice. You are living a life with choices; when you make the right ones, you have a good life.”

Jeanette (Nick, MIA, Elphaba & Jax Mom)
jeanettegraves

Congrats to the new addition to your family
Enjoy him when you see him
terrie

Previous

Return to We're Off to See the Wizard--February 17-23, 2016