Wizard of Oz Crop Chatter

Ok, so apparently, this is the horror crop. Oh, Ellie.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

BWA HA HA!!!
Ellie

Hello everyone! :arrow:
I'm still one handed. :cry: I wish I could play with you all this week, but with only 1 hand... it is sad. I go back for another x-ray next Monday.

Little Blue is growing so fast. He has a precious smile and has recently discovered how to grab his toes! He's too cute. And he loves Sister. Bug is my big helper. She's even helped me change diapers.

...speaking of... I'd best go!!
have fun! And make some cards on my behalf!
Whispers

Excuse bizarre typos! Oy!! :roll:
Whispers

Yep... talk about witches... and flying monkeys... and dirty diapers? Definitely a horror crop!
I am looking forward to skipping along that yellow brick road with all of my paper-crafting friends (just watch out for those pesky falling houses)!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

So I have seen the movie a ton of times. In high school we did a recording for Jazz Band to raise money. My teacher asked me to sing "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" I was thrilled and scared at the same time. The original song starts out different. I still have the cassette tape it was recorded on! LOL A few years ago a friend from high school made the "album" digital. I'll have to see if I can post it.

As for Wicked the best way to get through the book is AUDIO! I tried reading it and just couldn't do it. I borrowed the CD audio version from the library and listened in the car. No where to go but to listen. It does take a while to get into it. And YES completely different from the musical.

Also I named my fur-baby Elphaba which is the name of the Wicked Witch in Wicked.
“The time spent on family is not a sacrifice. You are living a life with choices; when you make the right ones, you have a good life.”

Jeanette (Nick, MIA, Elphaba & Jax Mom)
jeanettegraves

Jeanette, why, oh why, would you name your cute little fur baby after a wicked witch?
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda wrote:Jeanette, why, oh why, would you name your cute little fur baby after a wicked witch?

In the book and the Musical she is actually good and just misunderstood.
“The time spent on family is not a sacrifice. You are living a life with choices; when you make the right ones, you have a good life.”

jeanettegraves

Well, that's positive! And I'm betting your Elphaba is good most of the time, too.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Well....................

jeanettegraves

PreviousNext

Return to We're Off to See the Wizard--February 17-23, 2016