Wizard of Oz Crop Chatter

What a nice way to spend a day Ellie! I bet she felt special having you all to herself. That's what memories are made of.
Elaine
eoconnell

Ellie you and I did the same thing with our grand-daughters.....I took Katelynn out with me and we had a great time too...
She loves to draw and she is good at it so went to Michaels plus other stores....I must say it was a great day being together..

I love all of the challenges with a great theme....I have one more to do
I just like everyone's cards and project....it always amazes me how one theme and so many ideas from that theme..
terrie

I just posted the rest of cards-I've done all of the challenges. I'm stumped on the word scramble, though. I think this crop has some really good, fun challenges. Kudos to all of my hostesses and princely host!!!
Ellie

Looks like a great crop. I enjoyed looking through all the challenges. Such variety and good work!

My cousin and I loved Wizard of Oz, as kids. We were afraid of the wicked witch, monkeys and the storm. We would pause the VCR (with a corded remote) before the scary parts. My aunt would come sit with us, through the scary parts...so we could be brave. :)

I too, tried to read Wicked. I couldn't get past how awful behaved the Mom was. I'd like to see the play; it was in Kansas City for awhile. By the time I realized it, only the crazy expensive tickets reminded. :(

I enjoyed "seeing" everyone!
Mrs Jones

Ellie wrote:I just posted the rest of cards-I've done all of the challenges. I'm stumped on the word scramble, though. I think this crop has some really good, fun challenges. Kudos to all of my hostesses and princely host!!!

Ellie - I was stumped for a little while, but after getting out the Scrabble tiles, I was able to unscramble #18 and #19!
Trudeenr

I couldn't play this weekend. I didn't even get on to look at all the great challenges. I have a little bit of paperwork to do then I'll take a look at all the creations.
Saturday we bought a few more things for baby.
Sunday I felt horrible. My back was killing me. Bob was great. He is an amazing husband.
“The time spent on family is not a sacrifice. You are living a life with choices; when you make the right ones, you have a good life.”

Jeanette (Nick, MIA, Elphaba & Jax Mom)
jeanettegraves

Sorry you had a rough weekend, Jeanette. So glad you married a great guy!

This has been a fun crop. Thank you to all of the challenge hosts for some fun and interesting challenges!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Yeah Ellie, 18 & 19 have me stumped too. Guess I threw in the towel because I've been trying to finish the challenges. I think I have 2 more to go.
Elaine
eoconnell

So disappointed I didn't get to make anything. The weekend was so bad. I also feel bad for those challenges that are posted on Friday and Saturday. Just because of less time to do them. That might just be me. I still want to do the challenges but not sure I'll have time. Today marks 38 weeks. We still have SOOOOOOOOO much to do at the house. I will attempt to make some when baby comes. My mom will be staying with us for a couple of weeks. I think she misses having a little grandbaby to spoil. The next one is 13!

Ellie thank you so much for organizing this. It was a lot of fun. Can't wait for the next crop.

Thanks to all the host and hostesses. The quote game was my favorite. I loved seeing all the different ones. Some I knew some new to me.
“The time spent on family is not a sacrifice. You are living a life with choices; when you make the right ones, you have a good life.”

Jeanette (Nick, MIA, Elphaba & Jax Mom)
jeanettegraves

I so enjoyed this Crop. Seeing all the great cards and the comments from so many people.
If you weren't able to play along with all the challenges because of things like... oh... pregnancy... (We love you Jeanette!) it was great that you were able to stop on by.

And, I already miss the Crop. Here is a bit of fun to show that!
Attachments
I miss kansas.jpg
I miss kansas.jpg (16.98 KiB) Viewed 2101 times
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

PreviousNext

Return to We're Off to See the Wizard--February 17-23, 2016