Thursday Challenge: Be a Lion! ....Winner is.....Linda Jo!

MrsAsperin-Kathy wrote:Koren, what a striking card! Did you use mulberry paper to add the 'furry' mane accents?

I did use mulberry paper. I stamped the lion's face on the lightest color and then layered it on pieces of 2 darker colors.
Koren
I do whatever the voices tell me to do.
purpleladybug

Golda, I like your lion head....very nice sympathy card....I have that stamp and never think of using it...
Kathy, both of your card is so nice and we got two to look at.
Linda Jo, I like the layout and the cute lion embellishments
Koren, what a wonderful lion card...great use of the mulberry paper

well done ladies
Last edited by terrie on Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
terrie

Koren, what an amazing image with that mane!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Linda Jo, so, so cute!

Koren, that mane is perfect!
Elaine
eoconnell

What an amazing collection of cat cards-nice!!
Ellie

I have been a Suzy Zoo fan as long as I can remember. I found some post cards in the thrift store and fussy cut around some of them to create a simple but oh so cute card for my friend Meg.

Elaine
eoconnell

Too cute, Elaine!
Ellie

Golda, I like your lion card very much, it is very regal and strong which in my opinion is needed for a sympathy card. I hope that you or any of us have to make many of those. In any case you did good.
Kathy, great job on two cards! The whimsical card is right up my alley and then because I am a cat person the face of the cat is just so darn cute! Great job!
Thank you for playing!
Barry
Prince of Paper

Linda jo, your card is also very whimsical which of course is my favorite. I too, like the mane on your lion. I love it!
Koren, I like how you used the mulberry paper for the lion's mane! that is quite a creative way to use the paper and to make the lion more prominent AND it adds just the right amount of interest.
Elaine, oh my stars those cats are so cute! I have a bunch of cat digi stamps that I use that I color with my copic markers (the example for this challenge for example) and I need reference for more cat colors and all of these have such great markings that I will have to reference this card for inspiration in coloring my cats! Thank you for playing along all of you. What a fun journey this has been walking down the Yellow brick road with all of you.
Barry
Prince of Paper

Elaine, you didn't need much on your card...those cats took the show...well done
terrie

PreviousNext

Return to We're Off to See the Wizard--February 17-23, 2016