Crop Chatter

I can't believe that I got all of the challenges done! Thank you all for another outstanding crop. Thank you for everything. This was such a fun crop that I have been thinking about for a good month when the theme was decided. Isn't it fun to wake up every morning to read what challenge has been posted that match the theme? I love it and had a blast! Thank you, thank you, thank you one and all!
Barry
Prince of Paper

I agree with everything that Barry said. Even though we are a small community, it is so fun to share this passion for stamping with all of you. Thank you for challenging me to step out of my comfort zone, to try new tools and new techniques, and for so often being a bright spot in my day. I love you peoples!!
Thanks to those who organized this crop... and also to those who keep this site alive.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Golda wrote:Okay, I was working on yesterdays challenge yesterday afternoon and got to the point of not even being able to sit up. So, went and laid down on the bathroom floor. We had to go to my in-laws for dinner last night for my son's birthday. NOT FUN! I think the hamburgers we got at Jack-in-the-Box on the way home for lunch, yesterday, were bad. My husband wasn't feeling nearly as bad as I was, but he was feeling pretty nauseous, too. NOT a good afternoon and evening. However, feeling a lot better today. Still not good, but better. I'm still working on yesterday's challenges, and then have to get to today's.

I did ask a question on the board. So, if any of you have tried a Minc machine, please check out my question. Thanks!

Now, back to work on my candy challenge.

Food poisoning is... well... yucky! Glad you are feeling better. (PS I have never heard of a Minc machine!)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

To our Fabulous Host and Hostesses,

Thank you for a lovely crop! I had fun doing all the challenges. Now, my card box is stuffed full and the magnet closure won't stay latched! (Good thing it's almost time to send out next month's birthday cards!)
Trudeenr

I just posted my last card. This was a great crop-I loved all of the game themes! Thank you to Elaine for the fun theme idea and for coordinating everything. Thank you also to all of the hosts; the challenges were fun and well...challenging!

I'm sorry that I didn't get to comment on each and every card. Being out of town for so long really threw a monkey wrench into my crop time. I feel like I just got caught up and now I have out-of-town guests arriving on Thursday and staying until Monday. Let the cleaning, shopping, cooking and planning activities begin!! I am hosting next Monday's challenge. I just finished my sample card. If I don't get it posted late Sunday night it may be a little later in the day on Monday. My cousin said that they would leave Monday morning but that 's pretty open to interpretation.
Ellie

Sorry I disappeared everyone!! Wish I could have had time to play, but it just wasn't working out.

I did survive the birthday party prep. Bug had a great time and enjoyed her special day. Party in the morning did get sorta rained in--but we managed. We had lunch out with both sets of grandparents. And a cookout that evening with the "uncles" (our close friends who've been surrogate uncles to her since she was born). Presents and dessert galore and now my baby is girl is 5!!!

Sunday I spent recuperating... Now I need to do laundry and pay bills--thrilling!
Whispers

Well, it looks like it was another fabulous crop! I'm glad you all had a chance to participate and that much fun was had by all. Let's give another big thanks and shout out to our crop organizer, Elaine!!

Elaine thanks for stepping up and coming up with such a great theme and organizing hosts, etc. We really appreciate you!
*applause here* 8-) 8-)
Whispers

Elaine, thanks for the fun theme and game! To all the hosts, these were great challenges. Thank you!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I too am grateful to all the hosts - we would have no site without your help. Thank you to all that participate either hosting or playing.
Elaine
eoconnell

Previous

Return to Game Night Crop--May 18-21, 2016