Crop Chatter

Sheri - wish I was there to help out! I have a stash of little girl crafts Katrina and I would have brought over for you to use up!
Trudeenr

Oh Sheri, I'm so sorry it's all come down like that for you! Hope your mom is feeling better and that the party goes smoothly for you.
Elaine
eoconnell

I can not believe I have finished both challenges for today already. What am I going to do the rest of the day? Ellie, got any laundry you need help with?
Elaine
eoconnell

eoconnell wrote:I can not believe I have finished both challenges for today already. What am I going to do the rest of the day? Ellie, got any laundry you need help with?

I do... And I'm a closer drive than Ellie. ;) :lol:
Whispers

But wait, is your craft room in your laundry room? No? I'm not coming! LOL.
Elaine
eoconnell

Elaine, you might want to be careful. I'm sure she's willing to move it! :lol: Though, you might be able to do some Skype babysitting. ;)
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

And I am sad to report that the actual laundry is done but I haven't had any time to craft yet!! I have spent the whole day doing yard work. Everything grew like crazy while we were gone so I had massive pruning to do along with a huge mess of rose petals to clean up. Tomorrow I am hosting a family dinner so I will be shopping, cooking and cleaning all day. I hope to start doing challenges on Friday. Ellie, would you like some cheese with your whine? Why yes, thank you! :lol:
Ellie

Okay, I was working on yesterdays challenge yesterday afternoon and got to the point of not even being able to sit up. So, went and laid down on the bathroom floor. We had to go to my in-laws for dinner last night for my son's birthday. NOT FUN! I think the hamburgers we got at Jack-in-the-Box on the way home for lunch, yesterday, were bad. My husband wasn't feeling nearly as bad as I was, but he was feeling pretty nauseous, too. NOT a good afternoon and evening. However, feeling a lot better today. Still not good, but better. I'm still working on yesterday's challenges, and then have to get to today's.

I did ask a question on the board. So, if any of you have tried a Minc machine, please check out my question. Thanks!

Now, back to work on my candy challenge.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Oh Golda, that's the pits! Ugh, had food poisoning a few months back and it's still fresh in my memory. Hope you're recuperating.
Elaine
eoconnell

Ladies and Prince, thank you for another fun crop...your ideas were fantastic...
You all ROCK.....hugs to all
terrie

PreviousNext

Return to Game Night Crop--May 18-21, 2016