Crop Chatter

The crop is coming next week! I'm anxious to see everyone's game challenges. I'm actually going to be home and not on pet sitting jobs this week so I'm really looking forward to playing.

Watch for the crop game...I think I'll post Tuesday to give you time to work on the game prior to the crop.
Elaine
eoconnell

My art desk is almost cleared off...all the Girl Scout Tea Party craft supplies as well as our meeting supplies got dumped on my desk instead of getting put away. :roll: :( You'd think my kids would know not to put anything in my desk...

I also got all the Graduation Announcements into the mail, so no major projects will interfere with the Crop!
Trudeenr

Well, this coming weekend is my son's 23rd birthday, as well as his graduation party. Fortunately, I already got most of my shopping done and I only have to bake a pie for the party as my mom is hosting. So, I should be good to go.

I'm really looking forward to the crop as I am months behind on my birthday cards, much less those special occasion cards. Oops, haven't gotten to Father's Day cards, yet, either. I am usually at least 3 months out on cards, but not this year. So, I'm ready and waiting. . .impatiently. :lol:
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I also can't wait! Am at a training all week in CA... so won't be able to play until I get home this weekend.(I was going to bring supplies along to try to do some of the challenges... but... well... there is a 50# limit on luggage weight! And... my training manual, plus clothes for the week weighed 43#. So... since I couldn't bring all my supplies, I decided to wait. However, I'm planning to do lots of oohing and ahhhhing each evening!)
Last edited by MrsAsperin-Kathy on Mon May 16, 2016 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Well, you'll be "thrilled" to know that I finished Bug's birthday party invitations and mailed them and did her cupcakes for school today.
Unfortunately that's all I've got done for her party on Saturday!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: Hopefully I'll get to play (other than just making my sample card for my challenge--nope, that's not done either!!! ak!) My desk got the part around my Cricut cleared off the rest is a wreck. But I needed the Cricut to make Bug's party invitations and birthday banner (started but, as I said, as yet uncompleted).

Mom & Dad did arrive at my house on Friday--a week early, due to some unforeseen circumstances. Unfortunately Mom is now sick--so please pray that she is feeling better soon and that none of the rest of us get it!! My husband is especially nervous as he's leaving today with a group of coworkers to go to their members' meeting in St. Louis. Yes they're driving...

Anyway, Mom was hoping to do some cropping amidst her and Dad's forays to area towns to look for one that has merit for them moving to it. We shall see.

Please pray for my sanity!!!
I really hope I get to do some playing. I've been wanting too and I'm really excited about this theme and challenges for it. So I really really hope I can have some time to play along. At the very least I'll be around for my challenge and then to "ooo" and "ahh" while I'm at work, as I anticipate a very slow week.

Have fun everyone!!!
Whispers

Sheri, it will be nice to have you and your mom back on the board! Good luck with the party - but don't stress. No one is going to know what you did or didn't do for it. Give them cake and ice cream and everything else will be forgiven!
Elaine
eoconnell

Yahoo! Crop starts tomorrow! I'm clearing off my desk!
Elaine
eoconnell

Crud, I really need to get to work on my prize. I started it several weeks ago. :?
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

That sounds intriguing Golda!
Elaine
eoconnell

Well, getting ready in the morning with 2 little ones and myself to get ready and out the door on time is a trick. So I'll be posting my challenge here shortly. I just need to finish cropping the pictures.

I'm not sure how much I'll get to play... I have so much to do. And the house is a wreck. And they're currently forecasting rain for Saturday... :shock: And Mom got sick--a flu type bug. Dad got a touch of it as well, but not as bad as she did. She's still not feeling great. And Hubby is out of town for work. Yeah...I'm stressing. I'm trying not to though.

I basically am just doing cake and ice cream. I had other things I wanted to do, but just don't have time. I do need to finish her banner though. My Cricut will be working overtime this week. I'm thinking, time permitting (eep!), to cut out some mermaids and fish and such that they can put on popsicle sticks for stick puppets for a rain plan. I don't know. We shall see.

Well, off to post my challenge and then to my beautiful wonderful bed! Night all!
Whispers

Next

Return to Game Night Crop--May 18-21, 2016