Ticket to Ride--Winner is...Ellie!

Oh my gosh, a flurry of activity!

Kathy, great card and very cool that it had such meaning for you.

Koren, I like your train very much - what did you use? I like your map of the US showing the path it took too.

Barry, your card turned out great and happy you got carried away with it!
Elaine
eoconnell

Ellie, Kathy, Koren and Barry, great looking train card
I think we should all take a train ride together....lol
well done to all.
terrie

What a fun card, Barry! That is a great sentiment.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Barry, I love all the texture on your card. And that sentiment is perfect for the train theme!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

eoconnell wrote:Koren, I like your train very much - what did you use? I like your map of the US showing the path it took too.

Elaine, my train is a Graphic 45 tag from an old collection called Transatlantic.
Koren
I do whatever the voices tell me to do.
purpleladybug

Sorry I disappeared! I survived the birthday party.

I did get caught up on the cards you did.
Linda Jo--excellent, it has a very nice feel to it. And with the Europe version of the game lots of the game tickets go to/through Paris!
Ellie--those DPs worked very nicely for you! Well done! I have to admit I've not had any of their DP before.
Kathy--another great train image! You all should post where you found those great digi stamps/images.
Koren--Doesn't look like you had a problem at all! The tag is fabulous! And that map is a great addition.--There is a USA version of the game as well. Actually it was the original!
Barry--it does look like you had fun! Great job! Is the train stamped on the tag and card base? I was having trouble telling from the picture.

Thank you all for playing!!!

There's still a bit of time for you to play, so grab your suitcase and hop aboard!!! :lol: :lol:
Whispers

Whispers wrote:Sorry I disappeared! I survived the birthday party.

I did get caught up on the cards you did.
Linda Jo--excellent, it has a very nice feel to it. And with the Europe version of the game lots of the game tickets go to/through Paris!
Ellie--those DPs worked very nicely for you! Well done! I have to admit I've not had any of their DP before.
Kathy--another great train image! You all should post where you found those great digi stamps/images.
Koren--Doesn't look like you had a problem at all! The tag is fabulous! And that map is a great addition.--There is a USA version of the game as well. Actually it was the original!
Barry--it does look like you had fun! Great job! Is the train stamped on the tag and card base? I was having trouble telling from the picture.

Thank you all for playing!!!

There's still a bit of time for you to play, so grab your suitcase and hop aboard!!! :lol: :lol:

Hi Sheri, my train was just stamped on a piece of Card Stock and then I cut out a tag form but cut out the front of the train so it appears to be coming off the tag.
Barry
Prince of Paper

Random.org has chosen #7, Ellie, as the winner of the Ticket to Ride challenge!
Congrats Ellie!!!!

If you'll send me your address, I'll get your prize out as soon as I can. (I'm sure I have it somewhere, but who knows where that is right now!)

Thank you everyone for coming aboard and playing along. If you get a chance to try out the game, please do it is a good one!
Whispers

Congrats on the win, Ellie!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Go Ellie, go Ellie!
Elaine
eoconnell

Previous

Return to Game Night Crop--May 18-21, 2016