Thurs. - Trivial Pursuit ***Winner - Barry***

Great one, Barry! I love the shades of blue and how they really make your books stand out. Hey, I think all the categories got covered, now.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Barry, great card... and that little butterfly card is the perfect addition. (PS I also hated all sports questions on trivial pursuit. And I am so not sports minded that I couldn't even make a decent guess. When I did, it usually caused howls of laughter!)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Kathy and Barry, I really like your cards. And, did you know, there is a Sports edition of Trivial Pursuit with only sports questions?
Koren
I do whatever the voices tell me to do.
purpleladybug

purpleladybug wrote:Kathy and Barry, I really like your cards. And, did you know, there is a Sports edition of Trivial Pursuit with only sports questions?

Koren, I didn't know that. Am wondering if a person could get a score of less than one? If yes... that would be me!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

purpleladybug wrote:Kathy and Barry, I really like your cards. And, did you know, there is a Sports edition of Trivial Pursuit with only sports questions?

Oh that sounds horribly boring to play for me. I would sit there and affirm just how sport stupid I am. But I certainly would try to give very creative answers. "Who is considered to be the greatest baseball player of all time?" Me - "Yogi Bear" cause I know I believe the real answer is "Yogi Beara" or something like that. See I don't know.
Barry
Prince of Paper

Prince of Paper wrote:

Oh that sounds horribly boring to play for me. I would sit there and affirm just how sport stupid I am. But I certainly would try to give very creative answers. "Who is considered to be the greatest baseball player of all time?" Me - "Yogi Bear" cause I know I believe the real answer is "Yogi Beara" or something like that. See I don't know.

Ha! :lol:
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Yeah! I won, I won, I won! But don't ask my any trivia questions about sports :D
Barry
Prince of Paper

Congratulations Barry!
Elaine
eoconnell

Congrats Barry!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Previous

Return to Game Night Crop--May 18-21, 2016