Hosting Call

Sheri is in charge but I think it would be great fun to have some guests at our party.
Ellie

Prince of Paper wrote:Me too! Put me down as a host. Anytime will work for me. Additionally, I am a member of a Facebook group called "Men who craft and the women who love them" as well as "Male Crafters" is it alright if I invite these Men and Women to join the crop? I forget how they are to register with us though?

Possible new blood? Love the idea! As for them to register, when you first get to the main screen, there is a Register button next to the Login button. Then they have to wait for approval from the Admins.
Trudeenr

New blood is desperately needed! Please do invite them and anyone else who may be interested!
Elaine
eoconnell

Great idea Barry......would love to see new card markers
terrie

Barry, make sure you email Sheri that you have new people registering, so she can get them approved right away. It's always great to have new people.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I can host any day if you still need people.
Koren
I do whatever the voices tell me to do.
purpleladybug

Love the idea of inviting new people! And, I can host on Thursday or Friday if needed.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Barry & Koren--I put you in. Let me know if the day doesn't work for you.

Barry, I'm up for new folks. Please email me with their usernames so I know who to activate. We tend to get spam submission ls so sometimes it is hard to know who is real! I'll pm you my email addy.
Whispers

Thursday, August 25 works good for me. Thank you, also I have sent you an email with the name of the individual that would like to join. There may be a few others that haven't told me that they have registered only that they were interested. I will follow up and see if they have registered and send those names to you as well.
Barry
Prince of Paper

If Kathy wants Friday I can do Saturday.
Koren
I do whatever the voices tell me to do.
purpleladybug

PreviousNext

Return to The Great Outdoors Crop--August 24-27, 2016