Relaxation.......WINNER is LINDA JO

Jeanette, I like your card. The color combos are nice and the sentiment is wonderful!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Cute, Jeanette! Anything to do with coffee is A-OK with me. I just got some Kuerig pumpkin spice pods from Amazon today. :)
Ellie

Nicely done, Jeanette.

I don't do coffee, but I do tea, on the way to work in the morning. Also during the day and evening. Caffeinated in the day and decaf in the evenings. :lol:
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

MrsAsperin-Kathy wrote:
Golda wrote: I'm still trying to figure out when I relax and what I do to relax. :? Asked my husband and he's wondering the same thing.

Golda... that is funny, but in a sad way! You used to do great nail art. Was that relaxing? The results were always amazing!!

I do my nails, while watching tv. It is fun and frustrating, as they rarely turn out as planned. I was thinking about walking the dogs up north, in the woods, but as relaxing as it can be, it is also usually frustrating. I finally settled on something, which I normally do indoors, but sometimes do outside: reading. Actually, I read while I'm having lunch, waiting in lines, at stop lights on the way home from work and on the way to pick up my husband and while waiting for him to come out. However, I also read just before bed and when I'm sick in bed, so I'm considering it my relaxing thing. :)
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Jeanette, for some reason I kinda knew you were going to do a coffee relaxing card....and your card turned out very nice....and you added a pouch for a coffee package...great thinking,,,a card and a gift for someone special
Thanks for doing the challenge

I know a lot of coffee lovers but for me I can't stand the smell...when I was pregnant for first daughter that smell just did me in and since I never drank another of coffee....and she is 41 yrs

Golda I'm sure you can find something that relaxes you in some way....reading sounds good to me
I have faith in you to come up with something.....hugs
terrie

Jeanette, that is really cute! Pefect for all the coffee drinkers in your life!

My missed calling is flower arranging. Not that there is much to this arrangement below, but it centers me.
Elaine
eoconnell

Elaine, I love the kraft brown, light blue and red color scheme. And the final look of your card is really calming. So pretty!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Elaine, that is beautiful!

Okay, what really relaxes me is making cards, or candles. Both, however, are done indoors. And, how silly to make a card about making cards. There are only so many people you can give that to. ;) So, I went with reading. We actually have a swing on the back patio, but didn't have an image of that, so did a chair, under a tree.

8-26-16 WCC Crop Relax (400x307).jpg
8-26-16 WCC Crop Relax (400x307).jpg (87.81 KiB) Viewed 1529 times

The picture seems dark. It is an ivory base with dark chocolate ink, but why it looks so dark is beyond me. I'm pretty sure I used the flash. Oh well.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda... you card was worth waiting for! Love the simple color scheme, the image and the sentiment. Glad you were able to come up with such a great way to share you love of reading!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Great cards, Elaine and Golda! We are learning more about each other through this challenge. Interesting!
Ellie

PreviousNext

Return to The Great Outdoors Crop--August 24-27, 2016