Under the Stars - Wednesday Challenge - WINNER TERRIE

Koren, you did a great job. Love the colors you used.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Barry, great looking card and the recipient will be glad to receive such a lovely card.....love the colors
Koren, your card turned out really nice...great background paper

Happy Camping all...
terrie

Oh my gosh Barry! That is a fantastic card! Some cards come together easy and some not, but at least the outcome on this one is well worth the trouble!

Koren, so cute! Looks like a lot of us scrappers would rather not be tenting it. Seems the trailers outweigh the tents. :D
Elaine
eoconnell

Barry, your card has such a fun retro feeling. If the Jetson's had ever gone camping they would've loved your camper pad!

Koren, I rather like your muted teal and aqua card. (And, that camper image that I received in a swap must have come from YOU! So fun to see it done up in a different color scheme!)
Last edited by MrsAsperin-Kathy on Tue Aug 30, 2016 7:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

MrsAsperin-Kathy wrote:
Koren, I rather like your muted teal and aqua card. (And, that camper image that I received in a swap must have come from YOU! So fun to see it done up in a different color scheme!)

Kathy, I think that we both received that image from Golda. And I am very thankful for that because I had nothing for camping.
Koren
I do whatever the voices tell me to do.
purpleladybug

purpleladybug wrote:
MrsAsperin-Kathy wrote:

Kathy, I think that we both received that image from Golda. And I am very thankful for that because I had nothing for camping.

That's funny. I remember sending a camper image (same set as my tent image is from), but I didn't remember what it looked like. :? Glad I could be of help! :D
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Congratulations to Terrie, our winner for this challenge!
Elaine
eoconnell

Thank you so much Elaine.....
terrie

Previous

Return to The Great Outdoors Crop--August 24-27, 2016