Monkey'n Around - Thursday Challenge WINNER IS TRUDI

I think one would never see a balloon carry an elephant up to the clouds so I think I met this challenge. This is supposed to be an interactive card (from a file from my Silhouette library) and I thought I had followed the instructions clearly but the elephant doesn't easily float around the clouds like I had envisioned. I will go back to my penny sliders as they work much, much better. Instead of starting over I just put a "Thinking of you" printed sentiment off to the side and the circle just shows the path the elephant 'could' take :)

Barry
Prince of Paper

Barry, that is perfect for this. I'm sorry the elephant doesn't slide as he should. It always frustrates me when sliders don't slide. Maybe if you move him around the circle a few times, he might loosen up a bit and actually work correctly.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Barry, I see elephants floating in the sky with balloons all the time; I don't know what you're talking about! Oh wait, maybe I'm delusional.... Darling card even if it doesn't slide!
Elaine
eoconnell

Barry, I love your little elephant! And who clever to emboss clouds with the swirly design. Love it! (PS Most non-stampers will just think that you added some interest to your card with the nested circle cutout. Only us wise... um I mean creative... guys and gals will know, in the words of Paul Harvey, "The rest of the story...")
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Random.org chose #1, so Trudi is the winner! Trudi, I have your address and will get your prize out within the next couple of days. Congratulations!

Thanks to all of you that played along. You came up with some wonderful cards!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Thanks Golda!
Trudeenr

Golda - the prize package arrived today! Thank you for the goodies...I can't wait to try out the Nestability.
Trudeenr

Previous

Return to The Great Outdoors Crop--August 24-27, 2016