A tree for all seasons.....Thursday Challenge...Winner KATHY

I really like this card, Elaine. It's simple but not; if you get my drift. It's a lovely tree!
Ellie

Kathy, oh hell no! :lol:
Elaine
eoconnell

eoconnell wrote:Kathy, oh hell no! :lol:

So, I get the feeling that you don't find fussy cutting to be relaxing?! :o
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Kathy, fussy cutting isn't relaxing for must of us. I think it is a frustrating necessity at times.

Elaine, your tree is gorgeous! Love all the layers. Just adhering all those would drive me nuts.

Okay, here's mine:
8-27-16 STV WCC Crop Tree (400x304).jpg
8-27-16 STV WCC Crop Tree (400x304).jpg (89.88 KiB) Viewed 1750 times

Some friends just had their last daughter move into the college dorm. This is going to them for encouragement. Those first few weeks with all the kids gone are tough. My dogs had to endure LOTS and LOTS of hugs, as well as conversations. They did well and I have survived.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda, that is the neatest, sweetest card ever!
I'm thinking that the squirrels are color coded. So... they had three girls and one boy? Bet they'll love this card, and the love that comes with it.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Golda, your friends will love this card. What a cute idea!

I will toss my hat in the ring as aperson who finds fussy cutting relaxing. i love to sit and cut things while listening to the TV. You may all call me crazy if you like. I will answer to anything. ;)
Ellie

Linda Jo, what a great looking Fall card...love the colors
Elaine, wonderful tree and that little bird showing through
Golda, what a thoughtful card to your friends....

well done everyone
terrie

Linda Jo your card looks as if it is holding onto summer right until the last leaf drops! I like the pumpkins too although I love fall I am certainly not ready for summer to be over.
Elaine I love your tree and how the bird seems to be sitting among the branches and along the sentiment banner! Cute!
Golda, cute tree with all the squirrels in and among those branches, and wouldn't the world be so colorful if squirrels were really pink and blue! I think that would be lovely! Nicely done by all three of you!
Barry
Prince of Paper

Ellie wrote: I will toss my hat in the ring as aperson who finds fussy cutting relaxing. i love to sit and cut things while listening to the TV. You may all call me crazy if you like. I will answer to anything. ;)

Ellie, I totally agree. Fussy cutting is one of my favorite things to do. Almost as relaxing as coloring!! (And, yes, I think we are weird!)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

MrsAsperin-Kathy wrote:Golda, that is the neatest, sweetest card ever!
I'm thinking that the squirrels are color coded. So... they had three girls and one boy? Bet they'll love this card, and the love that comes with it.

You are correct on the squirrels. Two girls, a boy, then another girl.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

PreviousNext

Return to The Great Outdoors Crop--August 24-27, 2016