Chatter

Jax had a bad day yesterday so I didn't get to anymore challenges. :cry:

I don't know if I'm he only one but can we make the crops longer? I always get to at least one of the 1st challenges but I can never get to the ones posted last. Maybe it's just me. I did love looking at all the cards. So amazing.
“The time spent on family is not a sacrifice. You are living a life with choices; when you make the right ones, you have a good life.”

Jeanette (Nick, MIA, Elphaba & Jax Mom)
jeanettegraves

This was a fun one. Thank you to each of the hosts for the fun and interesting challenges! Sheri, thanks for planning it and for the game.

I do have to tell you, my husband said NO MORE WORD UNSCRAMBLES. They drive me nuts and I can't stop until I figure them out, which means I annoy him. I'm blaming it on the OCD tendencies. :lol:
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

But Golda...we love the Unscrambles because they do drive us crazy! And it gets our families involved too...

Stephen got annoyed with the sticky notes on the laundry & bathroom doors...he thought I was trying to leave him a message and then was annoyed when they kept falling off the door and he'd step on them and they would stick to his bare feet! :lol:
Trudeenr

Trudi, I'm not even going to ask what all the sticky notes were for. :?
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Ladies, I admire you for your unscramble skills... and tenacity! No matter how hard I try, they usually give me headaches. So, finally decided that they just aren't for me. Am able to see that decision in a humorous way. Hence, allow me to share the game entry that I PM'd to Sheri last week-

Here are my answers! :lol:

Part 1:
1-17. ?
18. mosquitoes (This one jumped out at me. I think that all the rest of the words are in Martian!)
19-20. ?

Part 2:
21- 40. ?

Part 3:
41- 60. ?
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Golda wrote:Trudi, I'm not even going to ask what all the sticky notes were for. :?

I wrote a single letter on each sticky note to help me unscramble the words...I'm a very visual/hands-on-learner so being able to move around the letters to help me spell out the words makes it much easier to complete the game. Also, the kids reach over my shoulder and rearrange the letters and walk off...leaving me feeling like "duh, why didn't I see that sooner?" :lol:
Trudeenr

Previous

Return to The Great Outdoors Crop--August 24-27, 2016