Chatter

I'm seeing some fantastic cards already!!!

I'm not sure how much I'll get to play. My desk is still a wreck. I had it partially cleaned and then life happened and it got bad again. *sigh* Then there's getting Bug from school, Blue fed and down for his nap, and the Bug's "homework" done... And Wednesday evening and Thursday evening gone to choir practices and PS's work picnic Saturday evening.
I'll see what I can do though.
I'll at least come lurk on occasion! 8-)
Whispers

At least we get to see you "lurking"! It's not easy with 2 little ones.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

You've got a lot going on, Sheri. Having kids and working is a handful! That was the most stressful time of my life even though my kids were in elementary school when I went back to work. Repeat after me, "I can't do everything and I am not going to stress myself out by trying to be everything to everyone."
Ellie

Well said Ellie...
Sheri take a deep breath and family is first.......crafting or card making is just a hobby
Take care Sheri.
terrie

So far this Outdoor Crop has been a lot of fun.....
I never realized how many ideas can be made with this theme.....
I have one more challenge to do and I'll do it later....my grand-daughter is turning 16 on Monday but her birthday party is this afternoon I really have to go cause I'm her Nana....lol
terrie

Back home and hoping to play this afternoon but first, need to go get some food for this house!
Elaine
eoconnell

eoconnell wrote:Back home and hoping to play this afternoon but first, need to go get some food for this house!

I can't wait to see your cards, Elaine!
Ellie

Yeah...I got them all the challenges done! Now to finish the game!
Trudeenr

I just realized that I have two challenge to do not one
Tomorrow is another day.......plus I have to stay home I have to babysit my Grand-dog Bodi
terrie

Any more players??? You have till midnight tonight to post your photo to be eligible to win a prize drawn at random.

I decided I needed to work on wedding stuff for my daughter's reception this weekend so my card making is done for the crop. Thank you to all the hosts for the fun and varied assortment of challenges! Thank you Sheri for organizing too!
Elaine
eoconnell

Next

Return to The Great Outdoors Crop--August 24-27, 2016