Friday Challenge: Tri-fold shutter card!- Winner is Elaine!

This was actually quite fun (also the Silhouette already had a template for a tri-fold shutter card so for me this was actually easy as I let the machine do all the measuring, cutting). All I had to do was decide on the paper and I went with the Tahiti paper stack that I have had in my stash for ages! Fun thing with this design is that the front piece is a 4 x 6 rectangle placed on top of the shutter so that it folds flat. I wanted the blue cardstock to show more prominently so I cut the image paper and the floral paper down just a bit. The orange, blue, black and white really set this card off, and I like it.

Barry
Prince of Paper

Barry, I love that color combo. And, that you let the Silhouette do most of the work.

Here's mine:
8-28-16 WCC Trifold (400x296).jpg
8-28-16 WCC Trifold (400x296).jpg (118.56 KiB) Viewed 2085 times
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda - I know many guys that would love to receive your off-roading card! Great theme.
Trudeenr

Barry, what an interesting card. I also like the color scheme... and now I want a Silhouette!! (PS Not sure what the little orange guy on the front panel is doing... but your card has a Twighlight Zone feeling to it! Darn. Now I'll have that music in my head all day!)

Golda, I agree with Trudi, someone is gonna love getting your card!
Last edited by MrsAsperin-Kathy on Mon Aug 29, 2016 9:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Barry, your shudder card is pure delight! I love the way the colors pop.

Golda, any guy would love to receive your manly card; great papers!
Ellie

Barry, your card is a work of art! (And I love how Ellie now calls them all shudder cards!)

Golda, another fun card from you. Too cute!
Elaine
eoconnell

Thanks to all of you for participating in this challenge... even though it might have made you shudder!!
The winner of my challenge is Elaine!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Woot! Thank you Kathy!
Elaine
eoconnell

Kathy, thank you for the fun grab bag prize! It will be a breeze to make some shutter/shudder cards with the bases you provided! Your colored owls are beautiful and love the assortment of interesting papers you sent. I already have plans for the brick paper! Thank you for the great challenge and the awesome prize!
Elaine
eoconnell

eoconnell wrote:Kathy, thank you for the fun grab bag prize! It will be a breeze to make some shutter/shudder cards with the bases you provided! Your colored owls are beautiful and love the assortment of interesting papers you sent. I already have plans for the brick paper! Thank you for the great challenge and the awesome prize!

Glad you liked the assorted items. I remember that you liked the owls from a past challenge. Enjoy!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

PreviousNext

Return to The Great Outdoors Crop--August 24-27, 2016