Friday Challenge...embossed scene...winner is GOLDA

Terrie, that is beautiful! Your beach scene is perfect.

I'm off to try this one more time. I may just take a picture of all my attempts.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Nice job, Terrie. The lighthouse scene is lovely.
Ellie

This was my 3rd try - 2nd different stamp/embossing combo. Figured it worked, so made it into a card and tossed the rest.

8-28-16 WCC Embossed Scene (292x400).jpg
8-28-16 WCC Embossed Scene (292x400).jpg (92.16 KiB) Viewed 1981 times
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I like this idea and I like everyone's cards, but I had a hard time. I tried a bunch and this is the best one. I didn't have a green ink that would work well. The ink was drying before I could finish. There was a tree on the right side and the one in the middle only partially shows.
Attachments
scan0010.jpg
scan0010.jpg (74.59 KiB) Viewed 1979 times
Koren
I do whatever the voices tell me to do.
purpleladybug

Golda - I like that you put the rooster behind the "fencing". I'm glad you didn't give up!

Koren - Your card had a soft masculine feel to it. I had problems with my ink drying too fast too! I tried using a mister but it made the ink bead up and I lost the stamped image. I also tried "huffing & puffing" (aka fogging up the mirror breathing) and that helped a little.
Trudeenr

Golda, that turned out great! I like your background paper; it gives your card a French Country look.

Koren, even though you had trouble you still came out on the other side. The card does have a soft look, like a misty Fall morning when you see a deer by the roadside. I will have to be extra careful soon because we live near a large county park full of deers. They love to play chicken with cars in October & November. Ask me what happens when the deer loses the game.
Ellie

Koren, it looks lovely, even if it is a more sparse woods, than you intended.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda. I have to agree with Ellie that your card has that French Country feel to it and your card turned out really nice
Koren, your card looks great...I like the touch of green and it blends well.....
well done ladies
terrie

Golda, your rooster is great!

Koren, the scene is lovely!
Elaine
eoconnell

Golda, the third try is definitely a charm! I love the color scheme of your card. As Ellie says, it has a French Country feeling to it... that works beautifully.

Koren, If you hadn't noted that you had trouble with your card, we wouldn't have know it! Like others have said, looks like a deer on a foggy morning, hiding out in the trees. I really like it!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

PreviousNext

Return to The Great Outdoors Crop--August 24-27, 2016