It's Crop week!

So glad you could stop on in!
Put the kiddos to bed and play with us? Pretty please! :D
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Golda, hope you're feeling better. I'm enjoying what I've managed to eek out so far. I worked tonight till 7pm then had to go pick up my neighbor from work because her car died. Hoping tomorrow I can crank out a few because I leave Sunday for Florida to spend a few days with my Mom & Dad. Not my most productive crop but there's hope yet.
Elaine
eoconnell

I'm feeling okay. A bit frustrated with all the extra hours, but so far, my health hasn't taken too much of a nose dive.

Elaine, you seem to be doing pretty good. Have fun!

Sheri, so glad you stopped by.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Elaine have fun while visiting your Mom and Dad...enjoy the warm weather
Golda, I hope you can breath and just relax over the week-end.

I have two grand daughter who stayed over night so no crafting....Saturday lots to do, helping my youngest pack up her house so she can move into her new house....just busy, busy with family....great quality time before the holidays.
terrie

I just posted my last few challenges; I've done them all. Great crop; thanks to all of the hostesses for good challenges. Golda, a big Thanks to you for organizing this crop while you are so busy at work. I hope things slow down for you soon.
Ellie

Well I just finished all of the Crop challenges and I enjoyed each challenge....thank you hostess...
Golda you did a great job on getting this Crop off and the idea was fantastic....
This Crop added to my Christmas cards stash......yeaaaaa

Thank you all....hugs
terrie

I just posted the last of my cards! It's been a busy weekend...I loved carving out some time to do the challenges! Now my house has been flipped...(dining room is now the tv room, tv room is dining room, and the kitchen is a long galley with island instead of a "U" shape) and I have pretty cards and projects to display! Thanks to all the Hostess for the great challenges and to Golda for the great theme!
Trudeenr

Glad everyone has had fun. I just finished my last one, as well. The crafting time was just what I needed after last week and before this next week. Thank you all for the fun.

Oh, and if anyone is interesting in administrating the February crop, let me know. For those of you that like more advance planning than that, we will be having a crop in May and another in August. Let me know if you have an idea for a theme and would like to plan one of them.

Sheri asked for some help with this, I'm not trying to stage a coup, or anything.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Don't forget, you have until Tomorrow, midnight, to complete your challenges and post your pictures to be included in all the drawings for a small prize from the hosts! I'm loving all these beautiful Christmas ideas.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda wrote:Glad everyone has had fun. I just finished my last one, as well. The crafting time was just what I needed after last week and before this next week. Thank you all for the fun.

Oh, and if anyone is interesting in administrating the February crop, let me know. For those of you that like more advance planning than that, we will be having a crop in May and another in August. Let me know if you have an idea for a theme and would like to plan one of them.

Sheri asked for some help with this, I'm not trying to stage a coup, or anything.

Golda, the image of you staging of coup made me chuckle. You are like the least 'coup like' person that I know!! (But if we are talking generous and warm hearted? Yep. That would be you!!)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

PreviousNext

Return to Star Crop--November 16-19, 2016