It's Crop week!

So, is everyone enjoying the crop, so far?

Unfortunately, we are REALLY busy at work right now, so I got home, last night, 12 hours after I arrived at work, yesterday morning. And that only got me through about 1/2 my work. My boss wants me to come in on my days off, too. :cry: That's more difficult than just my health, as there are so many other things going on right now, too. Anyway, I probably won't be around much, but I do try and check here and there throughout the day. (You all keep me from going insane. :) )

Have a fun day with 2 new challenges.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda, please take care of yourself.
Ellie

Yes, enjoying the crop. But, like Ellie, want you to take care of yourself. We'll behave in your absence.
Okay... I can't speak for any of the others, but I'll behave like I always do! :roll:
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

MrsAsperin-Kathy wrote:Yes, enjoying the crop. But, like Ellie, want you to take care of yourself. We'll behave in your absence.
Okay... I can't speak for any of the others, but I'll behave like I always do! :roll:

uh oh; we're in a heap of trouble! :lol:
Ellie

Take care Golda...your health comes fun.......
Kathy will crack the whip if we get out of line......only kidding Kathy
terrie

terrie wrote:Take care Golda...your health comes fun.......
Kathy will crack the whip if we get out of line......only kidding Kathy

Ha, Terrie! I'm afraid if I tried to crack the whip I'd put my back out... or hit myself in the eye! But I'm pretty sure the rest of you would be safe.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Awww, thank you all. I only had to work 2 hours late today. However, I do have to go in tomorrow (after a movie with the family, errands and grocery shopping). If I can't get through this weeks work by the time I have to leave (I'm in charge of a women's fellowship at church tomorrow night), then I'll have to go in on Saturday, after working at the church for a while. Yikes!

Hopefully, it will only take a couple of hours, tomorrow. Hey, the stack is slightly smaller.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda - I'm sure your Women's Fellowship will revive your spirit and energize you!
Trudeenr

We're watching My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2, so I may just fall asleep. It will be fun being with the ladies, however.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Hello all! Monday I remembered the crop...By Tuesday I had forgotten. Oy...what a week.

I hope you're all having a good time. Thanks again Golda for organizing.

I'll see if I can manage to lurk some this evening and/or tomorrow. Miss you all!
Whispers

PreviousNext

Return to Star Crop--November 16-19, 2016