It's Crop week!

I would be happy to organize one of the crops. If the dates are flexible, I can do any of them at this point.
Elaine
eoconnell

I am so happy to be back and announce that I did all the challenges!!! YAH! I just posted my last two.
Thanks so much for the warm welcome back and to you Golda for hosting such a fun challenge. I LOVED looking at everyone's entries and hope to use some of these ideas from you all.
I plan on staying around and participating more.
Hugs to all,
Jane
Jane
Jane from Utah

Such good news that you plan to hang around with us again, Jane. Seemed so natural to have you on the Crop. Welcome "home"!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Jane, so glad you hosted and that you were able to be around for it. We look forward to seeing you more.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I'm thinking the next 3 crops will be:

February 22-25

May 10-13

August 16-19

If you can think of a reason these dates are horrid, like you have kids that will be starting/ending school on the dates, or a holiday I didn't see, etc. please let me know and we'll adjust.

Elaine, let me know if you'd like one of these and what you'd like the "theme" to be. If the dates don't work, let me know what will work for you.

Anyone else want to host one?
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I might be able to host in May or August. Or possibly co-host with a veteran host?
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Previous

Return to Star Crop--November 16-19, 2016