Crop Chatter

Moderator: Golda

Posted about this on FB. You can go copy my post and put it on yours to see if any friends want to check it out and possibly join.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Jane from Utah wrote:I had so many idea's for all the challenges but I don't think I will be able to get anymore done. I have my Grandson living with us and I spend lots of time with him and getting him of to work every morning.

Jane, I'm sorry you won't be able to finish any more of the challenges. But an glad that you were able to spend time with us. Your cards are always so inspiring and your comments encouraging! (But I totally understand some of us needing a bit of help getting up and out in the morning. Just ask my hubby and my coffee cup!)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

I got all of the challenges done but one. I had the design and just ran out of time to complete it. We got snow here in the Pacific NW today and it took me 2 1/2 hours to get home (my commute is no longer than 20 minutes). Not only was there snow but an overturned semi on the freeway. I still had to take pictures of my other cards and get them uploaded. so I just ran out of time. I don't think I will have time tomorrow. anyway, it was a very fun crop, unique and I have enjoyed seeing everyone's creations.
Barry
Prince of Paper

Jane, you deserve a medal!

Barry, that is just downright depressing! I remember those days and it's not fondly!
Elaine
eoconnell

Barry, sorry you were hit with another blast of winter and that you weren't able to finish all the challenges. The cards you did post were, as always, stellar!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Prince of Paper wrote:I got all of the challenges done but one. I had the design and just ran out of time to complete it. We got snow here in the Pacific NW today and it took me 2 1/2 hours to get home (my commute is no longer than 20 minutes). Not only was there snow but an overturned semi on the freeway. I still had to take pictures of my other cards and get them uploaded. so I just ran out of time. I don't think I will have time tomorrow. anyway, it was a very fun crop, unique and I have enjoyed seeing everyone's creations.

Barry - my hubby got stuck in that mess too! He also got to see the lightning at the Space Needle during the snow storm! Stephen finally walked a bit (off Queen Anne) to get to the train and it had standing room only! It was a 4 hour commute for him...ugh...
Trudeenr

Congrats to all the winners. Great CROP
“The time spent on family is not a sacrifice. You are living a life with choices; when you make the right ones, you have a good life.”

Jeanette (Nick, MIA, Elphaba & Jax Mom)
jeanettegraves

Previous

Return to Little Known Holidays Crop--February 22-25, 2017