Crop Chatter

Moderator: Golda

I'm ready for more challenges! I'm hoping to stay on top of them this time around. You know how that goes - some crops you get them all done and some crops you struggle to get one or two done.
Elaine
eoconnell

eoconnell wrote:I'm ready for more challenges! I'm hoping to stay on top of them this time around. You know how that goes - some crops you get them all done and some crops you struggle to get one or two done.

I'm sorry your jobs fell through but I'm glad you will be around for the crop, Elaine. We can spend our days together in our craft rooms.
Ellie

eoconnell wrote:I'm very happy I'm around for the crop though sad of the reason why I'm free...I was on a pet job where one of the dogs was critically ill and the owner decided to come home to put her down. I was so grateful the dog didn't pass before she got home! It was a very sad day. A second job I had coming up for the weekend cancelled so viola, I'm home for the entire crop!

Elaine, what a tough day. Having to put a pet to sleep is so very hard. I'm glad that the pet owner came home when she did.
And, I'm glad that you now get to spend some time with us. That is sure to cheer you up!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Man I'm hoping to get some done. This is the 1st chance I have had to sign on.
“The time spent on family is not a sacrifice. You are living a life with choices; when you make the right ones, you have a good life.”

Jeanette (Nick, MIA, Elphaba & Jax Mom)
jeanettegraves

The internet is not working at work, so I can't get much done. It is amazing how much we depend on connecting using the internet. It is how we communicate, get work, send work, etc. Anyway, if you don't see me checking on things, that is why.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

The internet chose a really inconvenient time to poop out Golda! Hope you had better luck this afternoon with it.
Elaine
eoconnell

Nope, around 1:30pm the IT guy came by and said he hopes to have it back up around noon tomorrow. Not good. I left early.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Looks like you all are having a great time! I decided to "Pop" (popcorn anyone?) in and say howdy! The cards are looking great. I do have to say though, that I think as of right now (Friday at 12:40 ET) my current favorite goes to Linda Jo's pig card...That is amazingly awesome! Well done!

Wish I could join you! I have so much to do this weekend it isn't even funny--including finishing up our taxes (hopefully that will give us good news though). And those tasks will likely be joined by the much more enjoyable times of reading The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe to Bug and a half a dozen books a day to Blue, who has now decided that they're better to look at than to eat! (Which is a very good thing! :lol: ) He brought me 12 yesterday--and 2 of them twice.

Have fun everyone!
Whispers

Enjoy the reading time with them, Sheri. It makes a difference for a lifetime. It's fun for you, too.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Glad you stopped in Sheri! Hope you carve out a little time for yourself in that busy schedule.
Elaine
eoconnell

PreviousNext

Return to Little Known Holidays Crop--February 22-25, 2017