Crop Chatter

Moderator: Golda

Next week is the crop! This looks like quite a varied themed crop and sure to bring something for everyone. Looking forward to some crazy themes!
Elaine
eoconnell

I'm looking forward to it, Elaine. It will be a bright spot in a drab winter.
Ellie

Can't wait!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Do we need anything special for anyone's challenges?
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda wrote:Do we need anything special for anyone's challenges?

Thank you for that reminder Golda! Let's start a new thread on this. If you are a host, please post to the other thread so it's easier to find.
Elaine
eoconnell

I am so glad I'm feeling better...this past week I've been sick with the yucky cold Katrina decided to share with me. I even missed the Girl Scout Sleepless at the Mall event. (yep, as the name says the girls come to the mall after hours, costume contest, play detective, and play games all night. This was Katrina's 1st year and she stayed awake all night and stayed awake during church too!)
Trudeenr

Trudi, glad you are feeling better. We missed you this week here at wcc, too! Look forward to having you play along with us at the Crop! (And yeah Katrina for not falling asleep in church after pulling an all nighter of fun and games!)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Elaine - I definitely missed my crafting time, but Katrina worked on the Monday Challenge and I caught up on all 3 challenges I missed...I looking forward to this Crop's Challenges!!!!!!
Trudeenr

Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow...you're only a day away!
Elaine
eoconnell

eoconnell wrote:Tomorrow, tomorrow, I love ya, tomorrow...you're only a day away!

Elaine your singing made my day!
(I woke up with a soggy head cold thats moving to my chest so appreciated the chance to giggle... albeit a husky/raspy giggle.)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Next

Return to Little Known Holidays Crop--February 22-25, 2017