Crop Chatter

Moderator: Golda

I actually got 2 cards done thanks to hubby. Luckily Jax let me go upstairs without too much fuss. I came down and they were both asleep on the couch.
“The time spent on family is not a sacrifice. You are living a life with choices; when you make the right ones, you have a good life.”

Jeanette (Nick, MIA, Elphaba & Jax Mom)
jeanettegraves

Well, it's been slow going on the crop challenges as my Hubby came down the the crud I just over...and you know it's much easier to be sick then baby the hubby through the same illness! Also, the semi of Girl Scout cookies is waiting to be unloaded and then the Cookie Mom will bring our troop's cookies to my house to be sorted before the parents start showing up! Definitely getting my exercise carrying boxes!
Trudeenr

I've spent the last 5 hours sorting cookies...first by individual girl and loaded them into parents cars, then into Katrina's orders. Samantha and I had to go thru the bags multiple times because I was "short" one Samoa and "over" a S'more....finally found that we had swapped the 2 in the largest order! Katrina pre-sold 245 boxes of cookies plus another 40 for Operation Cookie Drop...that means I only need to stand out in the cold for 1 site sale to make it to her goal of 300 boxes! Yea me!

P1330885.JPG
P1330885.JPG (35.04 KiB) Viewed 2081 times

PS...Rosie decided to hide her bone in one of the cookie boxes...luckily I watched her put it in and was able to retrieve it before it was loaded into the hubby's car!
Trudeenr

Trudi, what a ton of work! One of my crafting friends here is the regional cookie lady too and I know what she goes through. Congrats on Katrina getting almost to her goal already! Good job ladies!
Elaine
eoconnell

Trudi, you are a trooper... literally! And how fun that Rosie sorta got into the task.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

I just posted my last card; I've done all of the challenges. The hostesses did a great job of presenting a variety of Holidays to work on. Thanks to all of you I have had several fun days of crafting cards. A big thank you to Elaine for coordinating this crop and keeping things running smoothly!
Ellie

Great job Ellie! I got them all done but one - and it's a technical problem I'm having so won't be able to participate in that one.

Thank you to all the hosts for a wonderful selection of challenges! Don't forget, you have until Tuesday night at Midnight to post your challenge photos.
Elaine
eoconnell

Finally got my last 2 finished and posted. Whew! I have so much to get done in the next week, I'm really glad I was able to get these done. Some of them were quite challenging, but all were fun, as was the game.

My thanks to Elaine for a fantastic theme and to all the hosts for such fun challenges. Terrie, your game was wonderful and taught me a lot.

Now, I'm off to put things away and get to bed a bit early, this evening, as I was up late for a couple of nights and am exhausted.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I just posted my last card...whooooo. This Crop was fun and I enjoyed all the holidays presented. Thanks for all the hard work y'all put in to it!
Trudeenr

I had so many idea's for all the challenges but I don't think I will be able to get anymore done. I have my Grandson living with us and I spend lots of time with him and getting him of to work every morning.
Jane
Jane from Utah

PreviousNext

Return to Little Known Holidays Crop--February 22-25, 2017