Crop Chatter

Moderator: Golda

Oh No, Kathy!! You can't be sick for the crop! Here is the Wellness Chant I made my kids say when they were young and I had to be at work the next day: (Repeat after me) I am not sick, I do not feel sick, I have no need to be sick, I do not want to be sick, I will NOT be sick! Hey, it worked some of the time. Seriously, I hope you are getting that awful crud that makes people sick for weeks. Feel better soon!
Ellie

Ellie, Kathy may want to be sick. She can then take a couple of sick days and craft in her pjs. ;)
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Oh no, not the crud! Hope you took a little medicinal nip and go to bed early! Feel better girl!
Elaine
eoconnell

I love my wcc friends! Thanks for the get well wishes.
I've been resting most of the day... taking cold meds... and drinking lots of fluids. Sounds like some people have had this crud from 3 months! So, I decided to get some rest now and try to avoid that. Will see how I feel tomorrow. But... staying home in my jammies, drinking hot tea with lemon and honey... and maybe a shot of whiskey, just might happen.
Either way, I'm cropping with my stamping buddies! Cannot wait!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Oh no Kathy, you can't be sick....I just got over the crud and I wouldn't wish that on my friends!
Trudeenr

I'm very happy I'm around for the crop though sad of the reason why I'm free...I was on a pet job where one of the dogs was critically ill and the owner decided to come home to put her down. I was so grateful the dog didn't pass before she got home! It was a very sad day. A second job I had coming up for the weekend cancelled so viola, I'm home for the entire crop!
Elaine
eoconnell

Well, I'm sorry for the person you were pet sitting for, as that is such a difficult decision and time. Sorry your other job cancelled, too. However, I am glad you get to be around for the crop!
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Apparently today is National Margarita Day. This would be a fun one to celebrate.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda wrote:Apparently today is National Margarita Day. This would be a fun one to celebrate.

I'm with you on that one, Golda! It's supposed to be 80 degrees here this afternoon and we are going out for Happy Hour with friends. If it really is nice enough to sit outdoors I just may have a Margarita.
Ellie

Did someone say margarita??? I'm in!
Elaine
eoconnell

PreviousNext

Return to Little Known Holidays Crop--February 22-25, 2017