Ride Like the Wind Winner Trudi

Moderator: Golda

Elaine I like the other saying LOL
Kathy so cool, Love the map idea
“The time spent on family is not a sacrifice. You are living a life with choices; when you make the right ones, you have a good life.”

Jeanette (Nick, MIA, Elphaba & Jax Mom)
jeanettegraves

When I was little riding a bike was the greatest!!! BUT<you had to have a card hooked onto your wheel with a clothespin and a pretend license plate!!!!
Attachments
bike.jpg
bike.jpg (95.73 KiB) Viewed 1026 times
Linda Jo

Linda Jo... how inventive to add the cards and license plate to your card! (I always loved the sound of cards on the wheels. It is one of the sounds of summer to me! That... and the musical ding of the ice cream truck. heh heh)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Wonderful masculine card, LJ!! I love the colors and patterns. Thanks for doing my challenge.
Ellie

Linda Jo I LOVE it!!! It has a great shabby look to it.

Mine is about skiing. I was raised in Salt Lake City and we have the "Greatest Snow On Earth" it's on our license plates :lol:
I loved to ski and we would head up to the slopes on the weekends when ever we could. The lift tickets were cheap back then so you could afford it. I haven't skied in a long time but I will always remember the wind blowing in my face when I went down the run....
Attachments
DSCN1453.JPG
DSCN1453.JPG (112.63 KiB) Viewed 1022 times
Jane
Jane from Utah

LindaJo, great card and love your little cards attached! It was a great sound, wasn't it?

Jane, I can see you flying down the hill with your mouth open trying to catch snowflakes!
Elaine
eoconnell

Linda Jo, that is fantastic. I love that you have the card with the clothespin, as well as the little license plate, too.

Jane, what a fun card and memory. The only snow skiing I've done is cross country. I've always wanted to try downhill, but have never had the opportunity.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Jane, I love your skier and the snowflake background is perfect. Thanks for playing!
Ellie

Jane, love that you shared a more unusual form of movement... and such a great one! It really does feel invigorating to swish down a hillside on skis. (Or in my case, on my butt! I quickly learned that wearing nylon ski pants meant that I swooshed much faster when I fell down than when I was on on my feet! Rich always said that skiing with me was a comedy of errors... and giggles!)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

I knew right away what Stamp I would use.
Attachments
IMG_9458.JPG
IMG_9458.JPG (58.62 KiB) Viewed 1014 times
“The time spent on family is not a sacrifice. You are living a life with choices; when you make the right ones, you have a good life.”

Jeanette (Nick, MIA, Elphaba & Jax Mom)
jeanettegraves

PreviousNext

Return to Little Known Holidays Crop--February 22-25, 2017