Thursday Challenge - Lucky Penny day! - WINNER Ellie!!

Moderator: Golda

Oh Ellie! That is just about the cutest EVER! Doesn't that just make you smile when you tip it from side to side and watch it spin? Sorry you had bad juju, but the outcome is awesome!
Barry
Prince of Paper

Ellie, that is so adorable!!! I bet it's so cute spinning.
Jane
Jane from Utah

Admittedly, I kept it simple for my first go-around.
Elaine
eoconnell

Cute, Elaine! You are the queen of chicken cards.
Ellie

Very cute El!!!
Darling Elaine!!!
Linda Jo

Elaine, that is adorable! I can just imagine how it looks while the sweet chick is spinning along.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Ellie - I love you Mickey spinner!

Elaine - your chick is adorable!
Trudeenr

Ellie, looks like Mickey is head over heels in love with you! Such a sweet card.
Elaine, I agree with Golda, you have a special knack with chicken cards. If Barry is our Prince of Paper, maybe we can call you our Chicken Chick! (or Csquared for short?)

I have a plan for my card. And since the Executive Director of my agency officially closed it tomorrow because we are supposed to be buried under a foot of snow. A whole snow day to play in my craft room! Can't wait!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

You're battling snow storms Kathy and we're having record high temps. Crazy weather! Have fun crafting and hope you have kicked the crud to the curb!
Elaine
eoconnell

eoconnell wrote:You're battling snow storms Kathy and we're having record high temps. Crazy weather! Have fun crafting and hope you have kicked the crud to the curb!

We didn't get the 12-18 inches that was predicted, but it's still snowing so time will tell. I'm declaring it a Jammies Day and am heading to my craft room with a steaming cup of Hazelnut scented heaven! So it's gonna be a good day. And my cold, although resistant to a good kick, is making a steady retreat. (Maybe my challenge should have included Kleenex? My hubby just bought a pallet of them on sale!)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

PreviousNext

Return to Little Known Holidays Crop--February 22-25, 2017