Thursday Challenge - National Popcorn Day Winner is ELAINE

Moderator: Golda

Ellie, I love your popcorn card! I love that the popcorn pops around, too. That frame is beautiful and you were very inventive in how you made your popcorn. They are wonderful looking pieces of popcorn, too. Crud, now I'm wanting popcorn.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Ellie, that's really cute! Sorry it didn't go quite as planned. We all know how that goes.

Mine are gift card holders. A couple friends and I go to the movies frequently, so they will be getting gift cards for their birthdays this year.
Elaine
eoconnell

Elaine, those are great! Your friends are going to love them.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Ellie, that is a great fun shaker card! Sorry it was a little bit of a struggle. I have had that happen repetitively! It turned out CUTE!!!!

Elaine, I love your popcorn gift card idea. They are toooooo cute!!!
Jane
Jane from Utah

Elaine, your gift card holdes are darling! I will have to remember that when my Grands start asking for money instead of openable gifts.
Ellie

Ellie, I often struggle with shaker cards, too. But am glad that you mastered it as your card is wonderful!
Elaine, what a great idea for gift cards. Bet there will be lots of oohs and ahhs when they are received... followed by happy munching!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Found this digi on a site that is new to me called Create with TLC. It is full of wonderful images and bunches of freebies
The inside of the card says, "Like popcorn, a child is a tiny seed with huge potential!"
Made it for the dynamic young lady in charge of Children's Ministry at my church. She does an amazing job!
(PS- You can't tell in the photo, but I printed an extra dozen of the popped kernals that I fussy cut and "popped" up with foam dots to add some dimension. Plus... I love to fussy cut!)
Imagepost a picture
Last edited by MrsAsperin-Kathy on Fri Feb 24, 2017 4:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

That's cute, Kathy, and I love the sentiment!
Ellie

Really cute Kathy!

Here is mine...
Attachments
DSCN1451.JPG
DSCN1451.JPG (111.94 KiB) Viewed 1760 times
Jane
Jane from Utah

Kathy, great card and great fussy cutting!

Jane, spectacular! Looks like you're getting ready for Oscars!
Elaine
eoconnell

PreviousNext

Return to Little Known Holidays Crop--February 22-25, 2017