Friday Challenge: What’s In A Name?- LINDA JO is Winner!

Moderator: Golda

Trudi, I love all the sweet critters on your card, and the sentiment, too. (Did you create the sentiment yourself? It so beautifully defines friendship.)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Trudi, what a nice card for a friend!
Elaine
eoconnell

Trudi, I love the paper with the bees and ladybugs-so cute!! Your bullet points about friends are so true.
Ellie

Oh, Truidi, I love that.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Really sweet card Trudi!!!
Jane
Jane from Utah

MrsAsperin-Kathy wrote:Trudi, I love all the sweet critters on your card, and the sentiment, too. (Did you create the sentiment yourself? It so beautifully defines friendship.)

I found the saying on Pinterest.com...
Trudeenr

Ellie, very cute!!!!Like the inside sentiment.
Trudie Love your definition of friend.!!!! very cute.
Linda Jo

Such a fun challenge Kathy! Mine will be uploaded (hopefully this evening) I have to try and use something other than photobucket. I have signed up for postimage but haven't used it yet and I am going to look for the Microsoft app for my computer that Golda uses - wish me luck!

Anyway, Golda I love your pink frame, it looks very princess like and matches the princess paper.
Linda Jo your sentiment is quite hilarious! I love the girlfriend like paper you chose for the background.
Ellie I agree that a friend shouldn't let a friend eat desserts alone, I also love your monochromatic brown scheme. Awesome
Trudi you chose some fun daisy, bee and lady bug paper for this challenge. I love the colors and you did it proud!

Great challenge Kathy and I cannot wait to show you what I created! I am so proud of it. Stay tuned and keep your fingers crossed.
Barry
Prince of Paper

Barry, I hope that you can get the photo upload issues solved soon. Your cards are always so amazing! (If you run into any issues with Postimage let me know. I have it figured out... I think!)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Hi everyone, I found this box card in my Silhouette library and found the name definition on line. At first I thought we were supposed to use a proper name but when I realized we didn't have to do this I went with coffee!
Barry
Prince of Paper

PreviousNext

Return to Little Known Holidays Crop--February 22-25, 2017