SaturdayChallenge-Story Time WINNER is BARRY!!!

Moderator: Golda

That is a beautiful card, Barry. Love the look of the seashells on the side, too.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

MrsAsperin-Kathy wrote:Barry, LOVE it! The brads and the embossed curly-ques in the 'waves' are the perfect touch. And who makes that sweet image?

This is a digital image from "A Day with Daisies", I love, love, love this company and probably would buy more digital stamps from them but I would be broke :)
Barry
Prince of Paper

Prince of Paper wrote:
MrsAsperin-Kathy wrote:Barry, LOVE it! The brads and the embossed curly-ques in the 'waves' are the perfect touch. And who makes that sweet image?

This is a digital image from "A Day with Daisies", I love, love, love this company and probably would buy more digital stamps from them but I would be broke :)

I am not familiar with that company but will have to check them out. (And I understand the concept of being stamp/image broke!)
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

MrsAsperin-Kathy wrote:
Prince of Paper wrote:

I am not familiar with that company but will have to check them out. (And I understand the concept of being stamp/image broke!)

Oh Kathy, check them out. They have the sweetest digi stamps!
Barry
Prince of Paper

Random.org chose Barry for our winner!!! Congratulations Barry please PM me your address so I can get your prize sent out. Thanks to all the participated in my challenge all the entries were wonderful!!!
Jane
Jane from Utah

Congrats Barry!

Thank you for hosting Jane!
Elaine
eoconnell

Previous

Return to Little Known Holidays Crop--February 22-25, 2017