SaturdayChallenge-Story Time WINNER is BARRY!!!

Moderator: Golda

February 26th is Tell a Fairy Tale Day. Create a card with your favorite fairy tale or nursery rhyme. It can be something you love or one you read to your kids. Let your imagination fly with this one. It can be any design just let us know by adding something that relates to your choice. I chose the nursery rhyme "Hey Diddle Diddle". I told this to my three daughters, grand kids, and Daycare kids. One of my favorites.
Can't wait to see all the creations. Players have until Tuesday, February 28th at midnight to post a photo of their project to be eligible for a prize...

PLAYERS
1. Ellie
2. Kathy
3. Trudi
4. Linda Jo
5. Elaine
6. Golda
7. Koren
8. Barry
Attachments
DSCN1448.JPG
DSCN1448.JPG (111 KiB) Viewed 2487 times
DSCN1447.JPG
DSCN1447.JPG (110.89 KiB) Viewed 2487 times
Last edited by Jane from Utah on Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:29 am, edited 7 times in total.
Jane
Jane from Utah

So stinkin cute!!!!
Linda Jo

Jane, fabulous card! This one might take some thought.
Elaine
eoconnell

Darling cards, Jane! Hmmm....what to do.
Ellie

Guess I should have waited. I made Jax favorite story. LOL Gotta think hard on this now.
“The time spent on family is not a sacrifice. You are living a life with choices; when you make the right ones, you have a good life.”

Jeanette (Nick, MIA, Elphaba & Jax Mom)
jeanettegraves

Hmmm, this is a good one, but is going to take a lot of thought.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Great challenge, Jane. And your card is a delight. Did you fussy cut around a premade card for your cover image? Love how it is set at a wonky angle!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

This brings back a funny memory for me. My kids probably don't think of it in the same way. Whenever they balked about helping me with something, I quoted from The Little Red Hen. "Not I said the sheep, Not I said the goat. And the Little Red Hen said Then you shall have no bread". It was my way of yelling at them without yelling. :lol: Thanks for walk down Memory Lane, Jane!
Attachments
IMG_3701.jpg
Story Time
IMG_3701.jpg (166.82 KiB) Viewed 2462 times
Ellie

Ellie, cute card... and sweet story about raising your kiddos!

I always liked the Hans Christian Andersen story, "The Little Mermaid", so loved the Disney movie version.
Found a digi that is so fun to color. Added some radiant pearls to her scales. So when the light hits just right, they shimmer!
Imageimage sharing

The internal sentiment reads "May your special day be filled with mermaid kisses and starfish wishes."

Here is where I found the digi http://www.buzzle.com/articles/free-pri ... dults.html
Last edited by MrsAsperin-Kathy on Mon Feb 27, 2017 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Ellie - I love the Little Red Hen story...I remember reading to my kids!

Kathy - what a great Mermaid! I love that you used the iridescent "Easter" grass around the image.
Trudeenr

Next

Return to Little Known Holidays Crop--February 22-25, 2017