SaturdayChallenge-Story Time WINNER is BARRY!!!

Moderator: Golda

Trudi, awesome paper and beautiful card!

I went with I'm a Little Teapot (yes, short and stout).
Elaine
eoconnell

Elaine... love all the patterns on your card, especially that wonderful but of rickrack!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Elaine, your teapot card makes me want to brew a cup; very sweet.
Ellie

I just finished a cup of Japanese Green Tea Elaine! That card is so sweet! I also love the bit of rickrack.
Thanks for doing my challenge!
Jane
Jane from Utah

Elaine, that is a beautiful teapot card.
Linda Jo, I love your fairies and that bow is perfect with them.
Trudi, what a fun card with a great sentiment.
Kathy, that is a wonderful mermaid. Now, I asked my son to look up fairy tales that had an underwater theme, or one about a mermaid, as I was sure there was one, and he couldn't find one listed. I was bummed, as I had really wanted to use some underwater stamps I have. I'm glad to know there really was one.
Ellie, that is a great card and I love your memory to go with it.
My favorite fairy tale is the 3 Pigs, as I changed it a bit to teach my children some wisdom, while they were growing up. I can't tell you how many times I told my kids that story over the years, but my son had no recollection of how I told it, or what it was supposed to have taught them. Good grief! Anyway, couldn't find a wolf that would work, nor pigs I thought would work with the papers I had. So, as I had some frog paper that worked, I went with the Frog Prince. Enjoyed that one when I was growing up, and read it to my kids, as well.
2-26-17 Fairy Tale (400x288).jpg
2-26-17 Fairy Tale (400x288).jpg (112.32 KiB) Viewed 1768 times

This card is all different shades of green and blue. For some reason, the picture shows the shades a bit different. Strange.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I love all the different story inspired cards. When I was little I had a book of fairy tales that had a story about fairies. There was a picture of a group of fairies living in a garden of flowers. I was sure those fairies were amongst the flowers in our yard and I was always on the look out for them. They must hide really well when humans come around because I never saw them.
Attachments
scan0010.jpg
scan0010.jpg (94.62 KiB) Viewed 1768 times
Koren
I do whatever the voices tell me to do.
purpleladybug

Koren, I love your memory, as well as your beautiful card.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Koren, what a delicate card. And the sentiment is a perfect fit for a fairy card!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Elaine - I love the tea pot!

Golda - I saw your card and thought "Froggie went a-courting"!

Koren - Katrina was entertained for HOURS looking for flower fairies in our "fairy" garden under our front window. Did you make the rosette out of lace?
Trudeenr

Golda, I missed your card earlier. Love the way the frog prince is made with glitter paper. He doesn't even need a crown to sparkle and shimmer!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

PreviousNext

Return to Little Known Holidays Crop--February 22-25, 2017