SaturdayChallenge-Story Time WINNER is BARRY!!!

Moderator: Golda

Golda, I like your little froggies! Very cute.

Koren, what a beautiful, delicate card!
Elaine
eoconnell

Golda, I don't remember the Frog Prince story but I sure do like your smiley frogs! I sympathize with you on the weird photography. It is so irritating when the colors don't show correctly.

Koren, your G45 paper is perfect for this challenge. I like the pink fabric embellishment.
Ellie

Golda, that is such a fun card! Love that you chose the frog prince and the cute frogs and paper are perfect!
Koren, love your story and your card is beautiful!!!

Thanks to both of you for playing.
Jane
Jane from Utah

Trudeenr wrote:
Koren - Katrina was entertained for HOURS looking for flower fairies in our "fairy" garden under our front window. Did you make the rosette out of lace?

Yes, I did make it out of lace.
Koren
I do whatever the voices tell me to do.
purpleladybug

Jane, I love your challenge and your cards to go with them. Mine is finished and I just have to take a picture and upload it, hopefully I can get to this tonight.

Ellie, I love your DP it reminds me of the eternity quilt designs. I believe your story is from the Golden books series isnt' it? I remember having this book as a child and reading it.
Kathy, I love your mermaid digi and I will be downloading it and will be using it in a future challenge. My fairy tale is also "The Little Mermaid" and I will be putting my card up later this evening. I love your design very much.
Trudi, the lavender Bingo card is very soft, I like the tiny flowers as placeholders, nice touch.
Linda Jo, your fairy card is so elegant and beautiful, nice design, nice colors.
Elaine I love your little teapot it is so short and stout, I see the handle and I see the spout! :) great layout on your card too!
Golda, I love your glitter paper, I would much rather use already made glitter paper than to make glitter paper myself - too messy. I love your frogs they are very cute!
Koren, you and Ellie do Graphic 45 paper so well. I love the paper line but can't ever to make anything as pretty as yours! Good job!
Barry
Prince of Paper

Well I have many favorite fairy tales but I decided to choose "The Little Mermaid", I have always liked this fairy tale with the exception that at the end she turns into sea foam and then is lifted into the air if my memory is correct. I do like the Disney version because the little mermaid has a happy ending and gets the man in the end. Here is my homage to "The Little Mermaid":

Barry
Prince of Paper

Barry, what a sweet mermaid image. I love your sandy looking paper & embellishments too.
Elaine
eoconnell

Barry, your card is perfect for Little Mermaid as well as being so reminiscent of the beach. I love the soft colors and the sweet image.
Ellie

Barry, such a wonderful Little Mermaid card! I love the way you displayed all the embellishments to make it look so real. Love it! Thanks for playing.
Jane
Jane from Utah

Barry, LOVE it! The brads and the embossed curly-ques in the 'waves' are the perfect touch. And who makes that sweet image?
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

PreviousNext

Return to Little Known Holidays Crop--February 22-25, 2017