Misti

A place to discuss and ask advice on products out there in the wide world!
I just used a Misti for the first time. I bought it because Linda Jo told me she loved hers and because I have to have everything she has. LOL!! I have to say she was right; I love it! I used it to make four identical cards. I was stamping with midnight blue ink and I was able to double stamp it to get a rich deep impression. The other great thing was that I didn't have to measure where to stamp each piece of paper. It's a real time saver if you are mass producing! This would be a great item for your Christmas Wish List. It's $60 but well worth it.
Ellie

I've wondered if that would be worth the cost. Since I hate it when I get light images, I like the idea of being able to double stamp. So thanks, Ellie. Will put a Misti on my wish list!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

I have the Mini Misti and love it, but wish it were a bit bigger, so I would go with the normal sized one, even though it costs more. I love that the polymer stamps get a great stamped image with the included foam stamp pad. I usually forget to put something down when using them, so my images don't come out quite like I would have liked.

I'm pretty sure We R Memory Keepers have come out with something quite similar, too. Don't have a clue how much it is, however. Though, the Misti is produced by a person, not a huge company, which I consider a bonus, too.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda wrote:I have the Mini Misti and love it, but wish it were a bit bigger, so I would go with the normal sized one, even though it costs more. I love that the polymer stamps get a great stamped image with the included foam stamp pad. I usually forget to put something down when using them, so my images don't come out quite like I would have liked.

I'm pretty sure We R Memory Keepers have come out with something quite similar, too. Don't have a clue how much it is, however. Though, the Misti is produced by a person, not a huge company, which I consider a bonus, too.

Golda, if you ever up-size to a larger version, I'd be interested in buying your Mini-Misti if you wanted to sell it.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

I can't imagine being able to afford that, but if I do, I will definitely remember you, Kathy.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Golda wrote:I can't imagine being able to afford that, but if I do, I will definitely remember you, Kathy.

Thanks, I checked JoAnnes to see if they have them available thinking I could use a 40% off coupon. But doesn't look like they carry them. Bummer. Will keep my eyes open and let you know if I see any really good deals!
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

I got mine at Scrapbook.com. It was on sale and they had an additional percentage off. If you sign up for their notices, they have a LOT of sales on different things. Sometimes it is worth it, other times, not. I think I liked them on FB, too.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

I am getting a MISTI!
Found one on Amazon last night and added it to our wish list, teasing my hubby about getting it for me for Christmas. He reminded me that he'd already given my my gift. And... he had! (A few months ago I told him that all I wanted for Christmas is to have all of our tax paperwork organized as it was overflowing the shelf in our closet. A few days later when I came home from work he opened the closet door and said "Merry Christmas!" No papers came sliding out! I was thrilled!)
This AM he told me that he had ordered the MISTI and a few other little things that I had on the wish list. I am excited and so very thankful. We live on a pretty tight budget, and Rich regularly teases me about having so much craft "stuff" (actually, he calls it "craft crap"!) So, I am doing a happy dance. Can't wait to try out my new toys over Thanksgiving break. Yay!
Last edited by MrsAsperin-Kathy on Sun Nov 13, 2016 9:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

Hooray for you, Kathy!
Ellie

Congratulations, Kathy! That is amazing. So glad your husband stepped out and did something so fantastic for you.
Golda
GoldaPete.WordPress.com
Golda

Next

Return to Product Prattle