Seeking assistance with... MICE!

A place to discuss and ask advice on products out there in the wide world!
Hey friends, I've seeking House Mouse images. I know that I have received several from members here in past image swaps. If you have any HM stamps, I'd love it if you could stamp or emboss several of your favorites and send them to me. Anyone that does provide me with a handful of images will get an appreciation gift from me!
If you are able to help out, just send them my way. If you need my snail mail addy, PM me.
And... thanks!
Squeak squeak.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

I don't have any, Kathy. I agree that they are darling and I know some of our generous members will share some with you.
Ellie

Happy to share my images - got a bunch of mice! What ink would you like them stamped in (Memento or Stazon)? And do you want any Happy Hoppers or Gruffies?
Elaine
eoconnell

eoconnell wrote:Happy to share my images - got an infestation of mice! What ink would you like them stamped in (Memento or Stazon)? And do you want any Happy Hoppers or Gruffies?
Elaine
eoconnell

I wish I could help I don't own any House Mouse....sorry
terrie

Elaine, I apologize for not replying to your posts. For some reason they never showed up on my forum feed! But... your packet arrived today and the assortment is perfect! I can't wait until I have time to play with them. Hopefully this weekend.
You are so sweet to provide for my mouse needs!
Kathy
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

I don't know how I missed this post. Do you need or want more Kathy? I love HM stamps and have many. It might be a couple of weeks before I can get them out, but if you would like more let me know.
Koren
I do whatever the voices tell me to do.
purpleladybug

purpleladybug wrote:I don't know how I missed this post. Do you need or want more Kathy? I love HM stamps and have many. It might be a couple of weeks before I can get them out, but if you would like more let me know.

Koren, I would always welcome more MH images! And no rush. Elaine sent many a few dozen so I am happily coloring! Am sure they'll show up on some of my cards here in the near future.
Kathy
MrsAsperin-Kathy

MrsAsperin-Kathy wrote:Elaine, I apologize for not replying to your posts. For some reason they never showed up on my forum feed! But... your packet arrived today and the assortment is perfect! I can't wait until I have time to play with them. Hopefully this weekend.
You are so sweet to provide for my mouse needs!
Kathy

Well, it was a nice surprise for you then! Have fun with those cute mice.
Elaine
eoconnell

Return to Product Prattle